Congratulations Germany!

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Thanks for putting our useless, over-paid, under-performing, ungrateful bunch of useless tossers out of World Cup 2010. I can now enjoy the rest of the World Cup without having to endure any more inept performances from our supposed bunch of professionals.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very patriotic football lover, but full credit to Germany, they were up for it, they played well, we did not. Even Capello looked utterly bemused as to how shit we are and have been. I don't blame Capello, I blame our players. The other players in other teams play like they are privileged to be there. Our players play as if they expect to be there, no passion, no pride.

And, so we had a clear goal not given. And? would that have made a difference? Nah...

Dan_SV

Member +
Thanks for putting our useless, over-paid, under-performing, ungrateful bunch of useless tossers out of World Cup 2010. I can now enjoy the rest of the World Cup without having to endure any more inept performances from our supposed bunch of professionals.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very patriotic football lover, but full credit to Germany, they were up for it, they played well, we did not. Even Capello looked utterly bemused as to how shit we are and have been. I don't blame Capello, I blame our players. The other players in other teams play like they are privileged to be there. Our players play as if they expect to be there, no passion, no pride.

And, so we had a clear goal not given. And? would that have made a difference? Nah...

x2!

bucketep91

Member +
dont you all start this shit now you have all been as cocky as fuck for the last few months

get it up yeez:haha::haha:

turboloon

Member +
sorry guys ..but...LMFAO!!! the media just build your guys up for such a big fall....and as you said your players should be embaressed..(a bit like my spelling!!)no pride in playing for their country at all and where the fuck were your defence!!!..

Derek

Lifer
In fairness you did get outclassed, they didn't look interested tbh. Rooney looks like he doesn't care not the usual passion when playing for united. Playing gerrard on the left??? waste of a decent player no use out there. Upson out of his depth not good enough, shows how bad terry is without a strong partner in central defence, always thought he was way way overated also didn't look interested either. Blame the manager for his system he plays got found out against a decent team. Bringing hesky on when you need goals???

Derek

Lifer
I could go on and on also no leadership, gerrard great captain for liverpool not in an english jersey.

ro55ifumi

Member +

X3 pathetic bunch of losers, just think of the people who paid hard earned cash to follow them out in South Africa!!!!!!!

at 2-1 lampard scores wait....... how the fuck do they not see it, sadly we only played for 5mins and that was because germany panicked but it dnt matter how nervous germany became in the last 5mins of the 1st half as england were too useless to go and get at them.

sadly this will not change for the next 5-7years as these useless players are suposedly the best england have, i hope these overpaid prats are forced to refund all the england fans who saved up for 4years to go and watch pure crap, and once they step off that plane drive them to the city centre remove all the police and stewards and let the fans tell them how much of a disgrace they are to the nation:mad:

sanchez

Member +
sorry guys ..but...LMFAO!!! the media just build your guys up for such a big fall....and as you said your players should be embaressed..(a bit like my spelling!!)no pride in playing for their country at all and where the fuck were your defence!!!..

How did Scotland get on? haha :p

Seriously no excuse for England they have been shocking the whole world cup!
The reason there was such a hype about them was running up to the world cup we played pretty good, in the qualifiers and friendlies...

Oh well the new season will start soon where the players earn their money and we will see what we expected from them this world cup.

Spain ftw!

durmz

Member +
im torn between two things because i love to support england at anything, its just built into you, but it was just rubbish...dont understand :(

GTwayne

Member +

Totally agree, they're a disgrace to the shirt and country. They should be made to apologise as well, obviously never wanted to be there and probably happy now they're going home. W@@@@@S

richglanzav

Member +
i tell u now, bobby moore will be turning in his grave right about now. back in the days when an england jersey was a fucking privelege to wear

bucketep91

Member +
How did Scotland get on? haha :p

Seriously no excuse for England they have been shocking the whole world cup!
The reason there was such a hype about them was running up to the world cup we played pretty good, in the qualifiers and friendlies...

Oh well the new season will start soon where the players earn their money and we will see what we expected from them this world cup.

Spain ftw!

Scotland? we are shit and we know it.

All ive seen and heard for the last few months on TV, forums, radio, newspapers etc is england are going to win the world cup and every last 1 of you belived it. the truth is england are shit and you all made it worse for yourselfs being so cocky and now you are out! the fact that yous got humped makes it even sweeter to us bitter scots :haha:

yep overpaid useless

x3
Why do we have a italian manager?????????????he cant even speak the language???????embarrassing performance yet again

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Scotland? we are shit and we know it.

All ive seen and heard for the last few months on TV, forums, radio, newspapers etc is england are going to win the world cup and every last 1 of you belived it. the truth is england are shit and you all made it worse for yourselfs being so cocky and now you are out! the fact that yous got humped makes it even sweeter to us bitter scots :haha:

Yeah but you think thats just in England??

All the big countries, there will be the big hype about winning the world cup, its called hope.
You think in Brazil, Spain, Argentina for example, that they are not talking about having a good chance at winning it?! Of course they are