Corsa Parts Wanted!

MD4E

Fresh Recruit
Hey Guys!

How's it going! I know this is a little off topic of the forum, but I've got a 4efte powered Toyota Tercel, and I'm looking to do a little bit of a corsa converison. It's a 1994. If anyone has a connection to corsa exterior parts that's willing to ship to the U.S. please let me know. Thank you so much in advance!
-Joe

MD4E

Fresh Recruit
Anyone?

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where I might be able to get Corsa parts? ie a website, or something along those lines? I really wanna clean my tercel up, and do the conversion. It would mean worlds if someone could direct me to the part! I apreciate it!

A couple of pics. Carbon bonet, Ground control coilovers, 4efte, Turbo XS RFL BOV, Custom Intake, Toda Clutch and Flywheel, 2.5 exhaust, HKS turbo timer, Turbo upgrade to T3 soon.

TERCEL003.jpg
[/IMG]

TERCEL011.jpg
[/IMG]

TERCEL010-1.jpg
[/IMG]

TERCEL009.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for the help!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I almost freaked out when i read "Corsa" was thinking .. this has to be a friggin joke!! lol then i noticed it was no "Vauxhall" Corsa but a Tercel :p

Good looking car mate, agree with Akki those lights sit nice.

Jay

Admin
Very rare to see any locally - I can remember seeing a fleet of imported ones at a localish car sales place years ago. If you can get me a Toyota Corsa chassis number I can try and source part numbers. No promises but I'll give it a go, Toyota UK isn't as stringent about ordering parts as the US importer.

MD4E

Fresh Recruit
Thanks a lot guys! I really apreciate the comments. The 4e power following has really blown up lately. Any advice you guys have is greatly apreciated, you guys after all are the subject matter experts! I'm glad to be able to access this great resource. Thanks once again!

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I almost freaked out when i read "Corsa" was thinking .. this has to be a friggin joke!! lol then i noticed it was no "Vauxhall" Corsa but a Tercel :p

Good looking car mate, agree with Akki those lights sit nice.

There is at least one 4efte powered opel corsa in the world.:homer: