Iain@CRD

Lifer
IMG00064-20110125-1807.jpg

IMG00063-20110125-1806.jpg

One very lucky customer has 2 sets of these coming his way :rockon:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
This kit is the 286mm 6 Piston.

They only do them in black now, they use to do them in orange but the colour soon faded due to the heat from the brakes.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
prices on these are? will they fit under my 15s rotas without any spacers etc?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
prices on these are? will they fit under my 15s rotas without any spacers etc?

£730 for the 286mm Kit. I have a template that you can check if they fit under your 15's. K-Sport advised they fit under most 15s.

They can take awhile to get here but they have additional options of speeding up your delivery to 4 weeks and also brake pad upgrades. Certainly a very impressive kit.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i have heard from a few people that i need spacers too fit willwoods. these must be slightly bigger yea? an ive also been told spacers aint the safest of things. that i would need propper hubcentric ones.

that right?
cheers

they do look the muts nuts they totaly fill my 15's i got 2m spacers from wms incase the touched when they got hot cause they were close !!!

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

Last edited:

madman

Member +
thats the shot they are fucking sweet they are my next investment thats for sure also what are replacement disc's like to get and is it just the 6 piston one's they do?

cheers john

WallaceGlanza

Member +
thats the shot they are fucking sweet they are my next investment thats for sure also what are replacement disc's like to get and is it just the 6 piston one's they do?

cheers john

I'm interested to know what the cost for a replacement set of discs is too? They do look very nice....

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Superb stuff Mark for putting up the pictures, they look even better when fitted! I dont think i could drive with these on, would be angry to get them dirty.:haha:

I'm interested to know what the cost for a replacement set of discs is too? They do look very nice....

cheers john

K-Sport have the following kits available for the Starlet:

6 Pot 286mm Kit
6 Pot 304mm Kit
8 Pot 330mm Kit
8 Pot 356mm kit
8 Pot 380mm kit
8 Pot 400mm kit

Additional Brake pad options also:

KSport Street
UK sourced compound. Excellent fast road and mild track pad.

EBC Bluestuff
Good cold bite, excellent hot fast road, track and race performance.

Ferodo DS2500
Excellent fast road and mild track pad with superb cold bite.

Performance Friction 01
Class leader for fast road and fast track use.

Id be more than willing to get a Group Buy going if we can get the numbers together.

Replacement rotars are around £280ish.

Iain