Cousins GT got stolen last night!

Idrees

Banned
Only to find it burnt out this morning :flame::shoot:

It was a Black Auto GT with white OZ multispoke alloys. Some prat stole it and burnt it out about three miles away from his home. He obviously is not happy but luckily is in the middle or building another GT!

Not sure what the Police have done about it so far, but probably not much as per usual!

FrankiesGT.jpg

FrankiesGT1.jpg

FrankiesGT2.jpg

DSC01751.jpg

Sorry about the poor pics but thats how it looked about a year ago.

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Sorry to hear it Idrees, it's been a shit few weeks for EP owners recently. Quite a lot of damage being done by the light-fingered scum out there.

hubbygt

Member +
that sucks the shaft man hope they catch the shitstabber responsible mate,someone tried to steal mine from my driveway when i first got her.obviously thick as pigshit tho cos they couldnt even get in,as a result they fucked both doorlocks and damaged her doors!!got up for work and couldnt even get in with the key,30secs later and i was in tho.i wont say how tho....(pikeys are about)

Idrees

Banned
Thats a shame mate. There are some real scum out there.

Someone tried to take mine too, bent my door etc but not clever enough to get in. And even if they did, they wouldn't get far because the steering was locked and the fuel pump was not wired up!!

Sham - No idea!

scotty01

Member +
Unlucky.

But as i've said a million times GET A FUCKIN ALARM ON YOUR CARS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE TO IT!!!!!!! JESUS IT'S NOT THAT HARD OR EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!! If you don't have one then don't come on here whinging about people stealing your cars cos i have NO sympathy at all for you without one. :flame:

If he did idrees then thats just bad luck unfortunately mate.

Rich

Member +
my mate had a clifford concept something or other expensive alarm on his car and someone still broke in stole his head unit, vtec controller and Hondata ECU so an alarm doesnt guarantee safety. And nobodies whinging mate hes just saying it got stolen.

cole

Member +
Unlucky.

But as i've said a million times GET A FUCKIN ALARM ON YOUR CARS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE TO IT!!!!!!! JESUS IT'S NOT THAT HARD OR EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!! If you don't have one then don't come on here whinging about people stealing your cars cos i have NO sympathy at all for you without one. :flame:

If he did idrees then thats just bad luck unfortunately mate.

lol a bit of a ott post ?

Dave.

Member +
that sucks the shaft man hope they catch the shitstabber responsible mate,someone tried to steal mine from my driveway when i first got her.obviously thick as pigshit tho cos they couldnt even get in,as a result they fucked both doorlocks and damaged her doors!!got up for work and couldnt even get in with the key,30secs later and i was in tho.i wont say how tho....(pikeys are about)

Haha! So much hatred... Quite fucking rightly though, thieving pikey scum!

Sorry to hear about the car Idrees :(

scotty01

Member +
lol a bit of a ott post ?

Not at all! Have a read through the threads where people have had cars nicked and see how many have had alarms on them! ;)

Rich i never said he was whinging if you read the post i'm fed up hearing people bleating on about gettin their car nicked with no security fitted to it. An alarm dosn't guarentee it wont be nicked but it makes the pikey shits look down the street for one thats not alarmed or immobilised. It's a deterent more than anything,i doubt if you were up to no good and triggered an alarm you'd hang around?

The first mod any car of mine has had is an alarm,and guess what i've never had a car stolen,might be luck but i've had some very nice cars sat on my drive and a car across the street got nicked but mine were left alone.

Fishy89GT

Banned
unlucky mate, hope this gets sorted soon though, its getting abit out of hand atm with the amount of starlets being done / targeted!

gv1.3

Admin
Not at all! Have a read through the threads where people have had cars nicked and see how many have had alarms on them! ;)

Rich i never said he was whinging if you read the post i'm fed up hearing people bleating on about gettin their car nicked with no security fitted to it. An alarm dosn't guarentee it wont be nicked but it makes the pikey shits look down the street for one thats not alarmed or immobilised. It's a deterent more than anything,i doubt if you were up to no good and triggered an alarm you'd hang around?

The first mod any car of mine has had is an alarm,and guess what i've never had a car stolen,might be luck but i've had some very nice cars sat on my drive and a car across the street got nicked but mine were left alone.

I have to agree with Scotty on this one. Its obviously terrible when anyones car gets stolen but the amount of times I have seen people report cars stolen and saying "I was going to get an alarm in a few weeks" etc... a few weeks is TOO LATE. The first thing I got was an alarm, the day after I got my car and before I put any mods on it. It wont stop people taking it but if mine is parked next to another glanza that does not have an alarm I guess they would take that one instead so it certainly reduces the risk.