Credit, where credit is due. mi16chris, HYBRID, Nick Jones

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I owe this lot a huge thank you.

Lets start off with Nick. Nick offered to help me with EMU problems after posting up on the forums about my troubles with Fusion Motorsport. He tried helping at first before arranging to meet him but to be honest i wanted a remap as the car was like riding a rocking horse around the town. I arranged to go down and meet Nick shortly after and found out the EMU needed to do completely re-wired in and mapped. Spent the whole day in Warrington and came home an extremely happy man.

Next we have HYBRID. Kon also helped me with my map. Sent him over a copy with the Fusion Map and help fix some flaws with it and advised me what to check. Kon has stuck there and certainly knows his way around the EMU and got really fast replies .. which he clearly didnt have to take his own time to do.

Last we have mi16chris. Chris also took the Map from fusion and also spotted the same flaws with it. Chris has spent many hours of his own time on msn and on the phone to me trying to fix this on going issue for a while now and has not gave up, as he quoted "ill fix it for you". This guy is a legend and he has done that. Last night we had a break through and what Chris thinks could be the solution but we need to wait and see just now.

I cant thank everyone enough for taking there own time to try and help someone else's problem. All are top blokes and gave me a greater insight into the EMU.

Again lads, Thanks.

Iain

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Same as chris, as long as its sorted in the end is all that matters, very strange problem i must say though!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Same here Iain :)

Was glad i could help out, good to hear your car is running spot on!

Now go enjoy it :D
Kon

Idrees

Banned
I'd also like to add some credit for mi16chris who is always an awesome help to me and never gets bored of my n00b questions! Top man!! :D

Last edited: