Diet problems...

Gryzor

Admin
For the past two months I have been suffering from severe constipation. I really don't want to start taking laxatives. What would you suggest?

LoL - Basics dude, just eat "shit" loads of fibre.. no pun intended!

Also drinking green tea or taking the supliments will help you shit happily lol ..

Gryzor

Admin
LoL - Basics dude, just eat "shit" loads of fibre.. no pun intended!

Also drinking green tea or taking the supliments will help you shit happily lol ..

How much green tea Psycho ? Would normal tea do instead ? Would 3 pints a day sort it ?

I feel really bloated now after the weetabix like I'm carrying a bus around with me....

Aim for 8 cups a day, and dont worry if your piss turns green also! .. And no normal tea wont work - its shit!

If you really want to get it out, stick ur fingers in your bum and wiggle to try and coax it out .. LMFAO

Gryzor

Admin
Aim for 8 cups a day, and dont worry if your piss turns green also! .. And no normal tea wont work - its shit!

If you really want to get it out, stick ur fingers in your bum and wiggle to try and coax it out .. LMFAO

My doctor already tried that , she told me my rectum was empty it must be caught up somewhere else.... I'll get the green tea in the morning if I make it.

Last resort is the laxatives....

Gryzor

Admin
she obviosly wasnt doing it right! get hold of a long stick and doing it to yourself!

no chance I've seen the X-rays ....
http://www.cynsa.com/butt/leviton/

next thing you'll be suggesting using a touch...
smflashf.jpg

there noway I'm ending up in ER with a stick in my ass..

smythy75

Member +
you need a mathematician-they can work it out with a pencil :haha:

seriously, if it was me id drink loads of pure orange juice or sumthin and eat loads of chocolate as it a lexative in a way i think

Gryzor

Admin
you need a mathematician-they can work it out with a pencil :haha:

seriously, if it was me id drink loads of pure orange juice or sumthin and eat loads of chocolate as it a lexative in a way i think

I've been drinking loads of pineapple juice , was told it was much better hopefully I'll pass a pineapple.