Ello :cool:

Chris

Member +
Ello folks, just thought i would drop in and say hi... as you have probs guessed ha, erm guess your wondering what i drive well its not a starlet.... yet, looking at the ep91 (galanza correct me if im wrong :S) prefferabley newer one 97-98, is there any sort of limted model in that year with any sort wee goodies or are they all really just the same with some cosmetic differences?, just really looking for genral opinons of that model and year, cheers guys Chris.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Welcome to the site Chris. For future reference mate its Glanza not gAlanza. Don't think there is any special model that came out just a little touch up here and there on cosmetics. Cool cars though, I've got a 99 model and I love it to death.

Good luck getting sorted mate and well done on your choice!

tosa2tosa

Member +
most of the same jus a few difs in optional extras
98/99 v rare
easier to get 96 then get later spec front bumper and lights not too expensive

recaro interior is the best extra u wana look for but v v rare

welcome to the site

Last edited:

Chris

Member +
ah my bad, thought it didnt look right, ok cheers mate, do they come with lsd too or is that another extra? Thanks for the welcome :)

tosa2tosa

Member +
u shud get as standard

power steering
abs
e/w
e/m with electric fold away option
a/c
things like climate control, racaro trim, lsd and sunroof were all optional extras

like i said before get a 96 and put on the later spec styling (especially the front bumper/fog lights/front indicators)
will look like mine....

myglanza5.jpg

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Parking pole was an extra too wasnt it?

Oh yeah, welcome im pretty new my self

Last edited:

Deano

Banned
I have seen a glanza v with electric mirrors but they weren't retractable ones and it has electric windows as well and it was an auto

Rutger

Member +
I have the lightweight model..
this means,, no ABS, and less sound proofing.
its not meant to have central locking, but my one does, i think someone in japland must have wired it in somehow. and it doesnt have the electric mirrors.
has the arcon though,, i thought that was a bit wierd!

Rut

tosa2tosa

Member +
I have the lightweight model..
this means,, no ABS, and less sound proofing.
its not meant to have central locking, but my one does, i think someone in japland must have wired it in somehow. and it doesnt have the electric mirrors.
has the arcon though,, i thought that was a bit wierd!

Rut

japland is way too hot without it