• Full Spec to be clarified on arrival
  • Externally Gated Monster Engine
  • Blitz Access ECU
  • Full Roll Cage
  • Lightweight Alloys
  • Full Bodykit + Adjustable Wing!

..::£ Call / PM::..

--==Trevor's comments==--

"Real heart stopping one of a kind GT, comes with 12 Months MOT and 6 Months Road Tax."​

..::Gallery::..
CLICK HERE!

s_1.jpg

s_3.jpg

s_6.jpg

Last edited:

alan_d

Lifer
No engine pics as yet guys, but I can assure you we have been promised a quick one. The external wastegate points to solid power, quite how much yet we're not sure. Our buyer is confident that we will be impressed by it, and wants to keep us all in suspense. I promise that as soon as more pictures become available, I shall post them!

Sorry for the suspense, but it shall be worth it! Look at it this way, it buys you time to gather a few £££ together :)

Regards,
Alan

Trevor

Member +
Race GT

This little lady has a nice Blitz K24 turbo hanging from the manifold with Blitz external wastegate.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
bay piccccccccccccccccccs!!!!

jay said it well guys!! FUCKING AWESOME!! :rockon:

alan_d

Lifer
would a video walk around suffice :)

most evil 82 exhaust note yet in my experience.

Please Note. Jay is not included in the sale price, he's simply there to demonstrate how much of a grin this car puts on your face!

Click Here to Watch!

alan_d

Lifer
standard top mount,crazy.

so am i right in saying this is already sold??

Its more than ample for the job, Blitz designed the k24 to be used with the top mount. After testing AFR yesterday we found the TMIC out pipe to be freezing cold, and the TMIC intake warm, so its doing its job perfectly well :)

The car is indeed up for sale, including the Volk Gram Lights on new tyres as pictured in the video!

dac69er

Super Moderator
the topmount is better on the larger turbos as it doesnt produce as much excess heat like the little ct9 does. reduces the lag too.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
if its a race/sprint GT the TMIC could prove very usefull.... Although i dont know for how long the intake temps would stay nice and cool for on highish boost while tracking it....

May be fine, im just saying thats something i would concider..... easily changed regardless..... so not a problem there.