EP91 Vs EP82 - The Video To End All Arguments!

TO82

Member +
Someone please buy this and tell us which Best Motoring say is beter the GT or the Glanza!

This should stop all the arguments about which is beter, well tbh just prove the Glanza owners wrong :p lol

lovemodena-img450x600-1195664347bm9603a.jpg

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translat...auction/g68242730&lp=ja_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

:rockon:

ChrisGT

Member +
I don't need Best Motoring/Tsuchiya/OR anyone to tell me what I already know! And that is:

EP82 > EP91.

basketash

Member +
lol glanza is obviously better as its the improved version so in my opinion better technology went into the design of the glanza hence why its released after the ep 82. but thats just my opinion

Beaker

Member +
In the pictures on the back of the dvd, the Glanza is in front of the GT and is obviously pulling away from it!

jamesbaa

Member +
In the pictures on the back of the dvd, the Glanza is in front of the GT and is obviously pulling away from it!

Haha do be serious lol!!

which is better is all down to personla preference, I personally prefer the front end on the glanza but i cant stand the rear! After owning a ep82 id never buy a glanza!! How fast they are doesnt really matter as you can tune them so easily!!!

Sean_GT

Member +
After having both i think the GT is better to drive i am not keen on the driving position in the Glanza.

But the reason for me chosing the Glanza was that it has a more modern look.

So they are both good in different ways:)

Gee

Member +
It's not like anyone keeps them standard, so the best is which ever is modified better depending on preference.