Escaped death penatly........

Status
Not open for further replies.

affy

Lifer
and then they say the best soldiers in the world eh? lighting candles when they come back

wheres the candles for the families getting killed there, or even a "sorry we thought your 10year old son was a terrorist so we shot him" or we dropped a bomb on your house

no death sentence? of course that was coming, anyways no one gives a shite about the east no sympathy to the INNOCENT ONES NO MORE

Rumel786

Member +
and then they say the best soldiers in the world eh? lighting candles when they come back

wheres the candles for the families getting killed there, or even a "sorry we thought your 10year old son was a terrorist so we shot him" or we dropped a bomb on your house

no death sentence? of course that was coming, anyways no one gives a shite about the east no sympathy to the INNOCENT ONES NO MORE

Exactly my point bro, i dont wanna argue about this with anyone but a few members on here made some real harsh comments a month ago about the innocence & there being no proof of soldiers doing these crimes, well here it is....

Dave.

Member +
He deserves the death penalty, but perhaps a life in prison, with no possibility of parole is worse?

Hopefully it'll go something like this:

592750348ec3765c051.jpg

Dave

Last edited:

affy

Lifer
Exactly my point bro, i dont wanna argue about this with anyone but a few members on here made some real harsh comments a month ago about the innocence & there being no proof of soldiers doing these crimes, well here it is....

when going to war thers no such thing as no crimes, evrywar has crimes,

you shoudnt even have put this up bro no point putting threads up like these,

Rumel786

Member +
He deserves the death penalty, but perhaps a life in prison, with no possibility of parole is worse?

Hopefully it'll go something like this:

592750348_ec3765c051.jpg

Dave

I cant see the pic but i guess its something funny lol??????

Probably is worse living in prison, for life, dropping the soap bar in showers ...pmslol.... :kiss:

Phil

Super Moderator
yeah life in prison/death sentance, which is worse? i dunno. deserves whatever they give him.

Phil

Rumel786

Member +
when going to war thers no such thing as no crimes, evrywar has crimes,

you shoudnt even have put this up bro no point putting threads up like these,

iv put this up for a certain member to read.....

Once its purpose is served it will be locked bro....

affy

Lifer
maybe he'l realize what he's done one day and that will kil him inside everday for the rest of his life

no worries bro, but you know how it is on here

SupaStu

Member +
He got what he deserves, at least he has been held accountable for his actions, and been tried in a court of law.

War is ugly, but it doesn't give anyone a right to do deeds of this nature. It also shouldn't cloud what the whole objective is, and why.

Phil

Super Moderator
rapist is a rapist and should be tried as such, war aside.

as for apologising for killing innocent people yeah ofcourse its awful, but its war.

and the war is a consequence of the past actions of the country or at least the people that the country has hid or allowed to live. you shouldnt hid or support people that have been ear-marked for death already?!

if i hid a murderer in my house i run the risk of being shot accidentally by police, just one of those slightly unfortunate things.

Phil

This is the problem - some people join the army because they want to fight for their way of life, and to protect the freedom of all innocents, others join the army because they're thugs and/or racists who enjoy shooting at people or rapeing them. I suspect the latter make up a large chunk of most armed forces. I wonder how many do similar shit to this and get away with it, to be greeted like heroes when they come home...

cameroon95

Member +
To be honest i think life in prison is probably a harsher thing.

Death is death, instant and over in a second.

Now if they tortured him..............:cool:

gv1.3

Admin
I agree he should have been put to death. I do applaud the west for their reporting of this and not trying to cover anything up, freedom of speech allows us to get updates like this almost instantly. Had this been in one of the middle eastern countries he would have been hailed a hero by the country but we would have never seen any of that because their repressive governments do not allow freedom of speech.

No doubt this will give muslim extremists in their western mosques something to talk about and brainwash more of their followers to further their agenda of hatred toward the west. This is just one more reason all Western troops should be removed from these countries and let dictators rule them with savage abuse and terror. Let our forces protect our borders from these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.