FAO Starlet_EP82

Rumel786

Member +
You came and took the doors cards and window controls with looms nearly a month ago and was told you will pay 3 days later (on friday)

Got a text a few weeks back syaing you dont want it and i have txted you many times saying to arrange to drop it off but no reply from yourself.

I am a patient bloke but i dont like it when poeple take the piss with things even after you give your own date and i tried ringing you yesterday as i txtd you on saturday saying i have another buyer and if you dont want it drop it off by sunday.

When are you dropping this off or when are you making the payment?

Last edited:

Idrees

Banned
I saw him a couple of weeks ago down at Uni to drop something off for him, if I come across him again I'll tell him to get in touch. He owed me £5 and took a lil while to just pay me that.

Rumel786

Member +
Idrees as you know im more then patient when it comes to money, but taking a month when you sent a txt saying you dont want it & then not dropping the item off is a bit shady, i just want my items back or the money as iv got other people ready to buy it & need every penny i can get as my insurance on the golf is £3400.

CMR

Member +
I remember seeing a post not long ago by Starlet_EP82 and then someone replying to the thread saying "you still owe me £70" or something. Maybe its sorted.

Idrees

Banned
Yeah Rumel you are, your one of the most patient dudes I've ever come across. Look how much money I owed you and you didn't hassle me for it once. Much appreciated, thanks for everything!!

Rumel786

Member +
Its alright i owe you one anyway for taking most parts off yourself lol haha!

Il be up maybe this sunday in the golf to take the lsd off you ;)

Jay

Admin
I remember seeing a post not long ago by Starlet_EP82 and then someone replying to the thread saying "you still owe me £70" or something. Maybe its sorted.

It's still not sorted from what I understand. The member is barred from selling on here due to it.

If he can't even buy stuff properly it would be worth banning him completely to protect other members from his behaviour.

Keep us posted mate.

Rumel786

Member +
It's still not sorted from what I understand. The member is barred from selling on here due to it.

If he can't even buy stuff properly it would be worth banning him completely to protect other members from his behaviour.

Keep us posted mate.

Cheers Jay and of course i will update you all as soon as i get any update mate.

I have sent him quite a few texts but since this thread i havent as it seemed i was wasting my time tbh but hopefully next time he's online he will see this thread and get this resolved.

PS: Repped Jay for your help ;)

GTnomez

Member +
See if you can get contact through his mate 'zee20'. Doubt he will be on for a bit as its eid 2morow so he probably lining up at the barber shop LMAO!!!

Rumel786

Member +
i got a txt off zee earlier saying he is haivng family problems atm and that the cards and controllers were in his mates shed and have been stolen and that he is going to try get the money off his mate.i made it clear that im not the one who is going to be out of pocket and i want the money within a week.

I will keep this thread open for a week and will let everyone know the outcome.

Rumel786

Member +
lol iv always liked the fact you dont hesitate to say what is on your mind dylan lol

either way as long as i get my money the problem is solved!

ragz

Member +
never trusted that guy from day one and his mate

rumel bro your just too nice to peoples and that guy took advantage of that hope you get it sorted

Rumel786

Member +
Bump this up as tomorrow would be a week and still no contact from him and he was last online 29-11-2009 07:51 PM.

Last edited: