FAO Wanted Forum Mods

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Guys,

Please can I get my post approved for my wanted thread - I'm really needing a new fuel tank!

I think it's silly having to wait for approval to post in my own thread.... surely there can be a privilege made where the op is allowed to post instantly but not new posters?

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Thanks mate. I still think it would be a good idea if the op of a wanted thread could reply without approval - would save you guys work too. :)

Jay

Admin
Thanks mate. I still think it would be a good idea if the op of a wanted thread could reply without approval - would save you guys work too. :)

I looked into this a long time ago and the software won't cater to it. My idea was that we could switch on moderation depending on user type so that paid members wouldn't have to wait on a reply being moderated. If we turn the moderation off we go back to cowboys advertising in the wanted section..

Hope that explains things a little mate.

Jay

Jay

Admin
Right, don't know if anyone noticed but we've been running with the moderation switched off in the Wanted section for over three months now. Anyone having any problems they want to share or do you feel it's working better now?

Jay