Few pics of Tommi

Ryno

Member +
Few pics of Tommi (....now with a few more)

thought i'd share some pics of Tommi taken on Sunday :D

DSC02538blank.jpg

DSC02523blank.jpg

dscsomethingblank.jpg

DSC02576blank.jpg

DSC02527blank.jpg

DSC02492blank.jpg

DSC02496blank.jpg

i'm never going to attempt a photoshoot on a Sunday again, every 100meters it was a car/horse/bikes/hikers. :mad:

Apologies, i know this is in the wrong section, please don't man-handle me.

Few More :D

DSC02776blank.jpg

DSC02760blank.jpg

DSC02745blank.jpg

DSC02754blank.jpg

DSC02700blank.jpg

DSC02672blank.jpg

DSC02659blank.jpg

DSC02649blank.jpg

DSC02644blank.jpg

Last edited:

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I normally wouldn't say this about a man but.....

I love tommi!!!!:eek: I wish he was mine.:(

PS: You probably would've got away with putting this in the photo section, unfortunately kelly may now hurt you.:eek:

Ryno

Member +
cheers, i'm not a *Cough* paying member yet, so i can't post in the photo forum...hense disclaimer at the bottom ;)

Ryno

Member +
cheers for the comments, yeah that road is driving heaven :D

Alloys are the 17" Enkeis that come with the TME

hazey

Member +
that looks so tidy i really want to sell my 4 and go for a tommi but the chick would kill me and the bank manager as well.:shoot:

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yummy that's all I can say, looks really at home in the woods very rally esq :) Great buy Ryan you must pop over for a coffee soon :)

T

Ryno

Member +
took the pics up Leaf Hill in Surrey (I'm sure Toby knows it well :D), roads are truly great if you are there at the right times and the sunsets kick ass!!

thanks again for the comments :eek:

will give you a call soon Tobs to meet up, you coming to this GoodWood meet? :p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
leaf hill... hmmm, not sure where that is, but its near me as i live in surrey, wouldnt mind a blast down there, looks a lot of fun....

PS... car is looking mean as hell.... really like that evo, 6's are my favourite....

JGT

Member +
It's taken a lot to drag my dripping ass here, but Ry is offering a lot to me... He's packing! I love tommicles, thats a pet name i gave that car.. Ryno is my baby gotta give love when a feeder asks.. Ice trucks for life!