finally getting mapped, what power do you reckon?

dac69er

Super Moderator
finally have the GT in for mapping. should have it back tuesday.

what power and torque does everyone reckon ill get?

i have the following engine mods:

tong turbo hybrid ct9 running 1.2 bar
power fc
greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller
hks actuator
jam manifold
blitz decat
full japspeed exhaust system
custom fmic
sard rrfpr
315cc injectors
front mount apexi air filter off turbo
magnecor leads
ngk iridiums grade 7 with a 0.8mm gap
walbro fuel pump

think thats about it. any ideas?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
that would completely depend on how genuine the dyno is but i reckon a genuine 210BHP is definietely on the cards.....

dac69er

Super Moderator
221 bhp, 205 fpt

where did you decide to get it mapped in the end mate?

just took it to clive atthowe in norwich. heard mixed things about them but it needs to be mapped and dont have the time at the moment to take it anywhere further away.

will see what happens. hate leaving my car with anyone but has to be done i guess!

will update with results as soon as i hear. i bet it will be shite and get something crap like 180 bhp at the fly and 160 ftlb. we shall see

dac69er

Super Moderator
i think you might be surprised, you've got all bases covered there, easily over 200bhp.

thing is. i though i had last time for a nice easy 170bhp, but only got 155bhp.

been a long time coming this time and like you said. everything is covered so should get a decent result.

ian

Member +
just took it to clive atthowe in norwich. heard mixed things about them but it needs to be mapped and dont have the time at the moment to take it anywhere further away.

will see what happens. hate leaving my car with anyone but has to be done i guess!

will update with results as soon as i hear. i bet it will be shite and get something crap like 180 bhp at the fly and 160 ftlb. we shall see

Thats where i had my old GT mapped, very good people and there new dyno is spot on, Are they mapping your power fc ?

dac69er

Super Moderator
Thats where i had my old GT mapped, very good people and there new dyno is spot on, Are they mapping your power fc ?

yup, they are. asked them and they have the datalogic software and have done a few power fc's before so know about them which is good.

i wasnt too impressed with clive himself as he seemed a bit shitty over the phone, but the other bloke who does the mapping seems a decent bloke and seems to have a decent amount of knowledge.

will have to wait and see the results

ian

Member +
Clive always comes across grumpy but he really knows his stuff and once he see's your a enthusiast and not a boy racer he's alright, The mapper will prob be Dan as he's the one who always did mine and he's shit hot.

dac69er

Super Moderator
ive left it with them as i just didnt have the time to go up there and wait unfortunately. plus they seemed a little reluctant to do it while i waited!?
gotta ring them in the morning anyway ;)

ian

Member +
My car was there for nearly 2 weeks, first ems set up i bought worked out faulty after they spent a while fitting it, then I bought emanage ultimate which was promised to be next day but took a week and they were fine with it there whilst waiting for the bits.

They are quite popular with the scooby boys.

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
I heard they were good with scoobys actually, hope they do a good map on the power fc mate.

Have to take me out in it to see how she is once its done :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
definitely mate. will be pretty much done once its mapped.

just gotta give them a bell tomorrow morning as my mate said when he took his to get mapped he didnt get a dyno sheet or anything??? god know why!

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
definitely mate. will be pretty much done once its mapped.

just gotta give them a bell tomorrow morning as my mate said when he took his to get mapped he didnt get a dyno sheet or anything??? god know why!

wtf!? why not i would want one to prove they done anything tbh.

ian

Member +
Well i defiantly got a whole load of stuff as well as the dyno print out the 4 or 5 times i've been.