Finally picked up my S2000

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hey Guys/Gals,

After a 9 hour round trip yesterday i went and picked up my S2000 from York. Yeah i know another Honda thread. Just thought i would share some pics with you. I am still keeping my Starlet GT o thats foresure i am a Starbo enthusiast to the bone but just fancied a convertible and the only one that looked ace imo was this Honda did not want to go with a BMW as every man and his dog has one where i live.

This is is pearl Yellow as pretty rare find and has just been imported got some trick mods on it Spoon Manifold, Buddyclub Race Spec Coilovers, Buddy Club P1 Racing alloys to the rear and Buddyclub Exhaust system with Decat, Uprated rear LSD. Its a bit of a miss match on the alloys but i will be leaving it for the time being.

The paintwork is emensely clean for a 10 year old car ! and only 68 000 miles on the clock.

Please dont hate me for choosing a Honda !

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

rb69

Member +
Very very nice. If i could have any honda, I think it would be one of them.....or a JGTC NSX but that ain't gonna happen.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Looks sweet dude. Really like these cars alot. Enjoy it dude & its all about the convertable in the summer :rockon:

Glanza D

Member +
i love these cars got a mate with one and hes shit hot at holding it sideways lol

love them if itr wasnt for the fact i cant affor like 3k for insurance and 7-8k for a semi decent one ide have one myself

btw standard internals are goor for 700bhp if you want to put a bine on it ;)

J

*JO*

that is really smart and you got the right weather for it :) xxx

Dane_Bristol

Member +
How you finding the vtec? way different to the turbo car isnt it?

VTEC is a differerent world to what i am used too but the sounds of this car in Vtec is such a awesome tone that i cant get enough of it lol. Its nothing like a turbo car but i really enjoy it. Handling is out of this world aswell.

Looks very very nice indeed Dane. Nice choice any plans for it?
Christy

Well for the time being no just going to enjoy it i have spent and modified my Starlet i just wanted to buy a car that i didnt have to do anything too and that would look ok.