Finally!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
After what feels like an eternity I've got my car back! First things first though, thanks to Seed for meeting me at the train station and running me around half of Southampton!

So I've got my car back but all is not well :(

First thing I did was check my boot, 2 tool boxes missing and my amp gone.
Went into the car, £400 bluetooth stereo gone along with all my CD's. My glove box had been opened and everything that was in there was in the footwell except my drivers license which has also gone walkies. I did have a bottle of purple hair dye in the glove box, that somehow came open and found its way onto the seats and driver side skirt. Someone had obviously had a root around under the bonnet too coz it wasn't shut properly, although the battery was dead so that could be the reason why and to top it all theres a small pin head sized dent in the bonnet that has gone staight thru to bare metal, the UK weather will love that.

So I'm happy I've got my car back but fucking fuming that its been looted.

sx_turbo

Lifer
omg thats fucking shitty, bloody theiving scumbags.

unfortunately though i beleive it happens alot when cars get shipped over

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I had to fill in forms for the insurance but I'm not sure if my shipping fees included insurance so I'll have to wait and see.

Oh yeah, and they robbed my favorite keyring, it said "fuck you you fucking fuck" on it! :(

Adam_Glanza

Member +
jesus christ youve only been back in the country for 10 minutes and this happens.

its a bloody joke isnt it :(

glad you got it back mate u must be feeling so crazy mad

Lornce

Member +
sorry to hear that pal!

thats really bad, i never knew they could get away with looting your car! i thought they were trustworthy people!!

what you gonna do?

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I might swear a bit and then maybe drink something alcoholic, swear some more then wait and see what the shipping agents say in a weeks time.

goldenvtr

Member +
welcome to the crap that is the uk! Sorry to hear dude you seem to be taking it well but i can imagine how pissed you are

seed

Member +
Well I was with him at the port and he took it really well. I think I was the one panicking.

p2d

Member +
The thing thatd annoy me most would be missing tools! But that whole thing sucks. theiving scum

rb69

Member +
I can't believe that, the robbing bastards. Do you think it was the dock workers or some other people?

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Got a feeling it was the dockers in Cyprus coz I guy with a scooby from Cyprus had the same thing jhappen to his. Thing is it was a week late leaving cyprus so someone would have had loads of time to have a mooch around and decide what they wanted, it must have been a car thiefs supermarket!