Glanza & GT logo'd Mechanics Seat Covers + Wing Protector

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Hi Guys,

Heres a couple of useful products for when your getting your hands dirty under the bonnet of your pride and joy!

Glanza & GT seat covers - £20.00 each + £4.00 postage

We have these waterproof, heavy duty seat covers in stock in either Grey or Black with either the 'Glanza' or 'GT' logo printed on them in white. These are of a very high quality unlike the lightweight flimsy Ebay items you may have seen. Fully waterproof to protect from spills and with two underseat straps and full length back covering right to the bottom of the seat these are both functional but also double to mask worn out and torn seats!

Most other colours available inc camoflage as a made to order request!

Please excuse the poor pic. Better ones will be shown when our proper webshop goes live!

100_1355.jpg

Glanza & GT wing protector - £20.00 +£4.00 postage

Made of the same durable material as the seat covers these wing protectors are long enough to cover the entire wing of your Starlet and are backed with a soft, anti-slip backing so they grip to your cars body. Stops tools, zips, belts and other clothing scratching the wings of your EP when leaning over working in your engine bay.

Can be made in almost any colour with either the Glanza or GT logo.

100_1353.jpg

Any queries guys let me know

Mike - Monster Motorsport

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Very interested Mike, you got pics of the GT version?

Also, is that price per set or per side?

Jay

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Very interested Mike, you got pics of the GT version?

Also, is that price per set or per side?

Jay

Hi Jay,

I will get a pic up of the black GT version tomorrow evening to show the difference. Only got the first batch today at 5.15pm and quickly grabbed a Glanza set to take home when I ws leaving :) Suffice to say the GT version just says the GT letters centrally.

Sorry should have said £20 is per seat cover so £20 each seat. If you want two its £40.00 same postage.

Mike

Jay

Admin
Dead on bud, I'll see how soon I can get back into the driving seat then hopefully grab a set from you. Mine are a little bloodstained after the break in!

tom_hunt

Member +
Youv got some good things in mate.

Would you do a deal on a seat cover & wing protector together?

PM if so :)

Tom

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Youv got some good things in mate.

Would you do a deal on a seat cover & wing protector together?

PM if so :)

Tom

Hi Tom

Can only do a small discount if bought together really due to costs involved in getting these done.

Will do a seat cover and wing protector at £37.00 + £4.00 postage if anyone would like both.

Mike

Liam_D

Member +
Mike are these gonna be avalible with just the Starlet logo on?? I'm very interseted but cant Afford Booooooosssstttt!!! lol.

Cheers Dude
Liam

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Mike are these gonna be avalible with just the Starlet logo on?? I'm very interseted but cant Afford Booooooosssstttt!!! lol.

Cheers Dude
Liam

Hi Liam,

Yes mate why not. I will look into that for you. Will take me a week or so to get a small batch made up. Any preference on colour?

Mike

Liam_D

Member +
Mike you are a legend cheers mate.

I only asked because i'm a mechanic and i really really dont wanna mess me Brides up when i drive it home. lol.

I would just be interested in like a dark blue or black one dude!!

Cheers
Liam

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Y i agree with Spoonz. So for £20 you get a seat cover and wing protector? or just seat cover or seat protector? look nice btw :p

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Will post a pic of a black one with GT logo tonight for you guys.

Would it be a better idea to just post a pic of the swatch of colours I have then get a list going of people who want one and their colour choice and logo and get them all done in one go?

Mike

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Will post a pic of a black one with GT logo tonight for you guys.

Would it be a better idea to just post a pic of the swatch of colours I have then get a list going of people who want one and their colour choice and logo and get them all done in one go?

Mike

Thats good idea hun :)

x