Got Me A New Job!

Cooch

Member +
Well after a little spout (couple of years) of working as a spanner monkey for Dovercourt Ford i have now got myself a new job. From the the 14th of July i will be working for RJM Motorsport looking after three historic f1 cars (2 Arrow A4's and an old skool Williams in Saudi colours), Two Group C le-mans cars (Porsche 962 and Jaguer XR16) and an F2 car or two. Will be going out to the Nurburgring and Hokenhiem, a couple places in Spain and France aswell as Brands Hatch and Silverstone. My first trackside experience will be at Silverstone on the 25th,26th and 27th of July for the Group C le-mans car, cant bloody wait! Im so excited. Working next door to RK Tuning aswell so not only am i surrounded by F1 and Le-mans cars but theres so very tasty, very quick skylines just next door! Woohoo!

:rockon::rockon:

goldenvtr

Member +
awsome dude, we saw those 2 lemans cars in action :) concidering going to silverstone in a few weeks for it but not sure on funds...

Chris@CCM

Member +
dude i really want a job in motor sport lol ive got to work on a few wrc cars in the past but would love to do it full time . ur v v lucky dude good luck with it :)

Cooch

Member +
I am very lucky. Thanks guys. Dan if your down there gimmie a shout. Id try get you in the pits but it would only be my second week and it might be taking the p*ss a little. Lol

goldenvtr

Member +
coolio:)will see dude, everytime ive gone to silverstone ive managed to get in the pits somehow lol its only 40miles or so from where i live.

Cooch

Member +
Its a bit further for me i think but i will going down in the truck. Might ask if they have got room for the Rex in the back. he he. If you decide to go i'll give you my number buddy.

Cooch

Member +
Cheers guys. Its gona be awesome cant wait!

I will Doug. You local to it then?

Yeah Dave! Did you get my text earlier?