GT4 Challenge

Jay

Admin
GT4.
The Ring.
In a Glanza.
As modified as you like.

Post your besttime and a photo of the screen please girls.

goldenvtr

Member +
dont have a playsation of my own anymore, still got GT4 and my GF's brother has a playstation lol rikko has my memory cars though. of the top of my head i think i managed about a 8mins05secs, but ill see if i can get my hands on the playstation for a go :p

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Hhmm... Time to break out my Driving Force Pro steering wheel (Xmas pressie from the Missus!) and give that a go...

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I owned this last time this challenge was set, yby got close but no cigar.

I'll post up the evidence when I get home.;)

Jay

Admin
Shit, I thought this might start off easy...instead that's a cracking time!

My money is on Wallace!

steo800

Member +
that was after 3 laps so theres still a bit more to come, that was a white glanza but ill use the black one next time, thats got to worth 2 seconds alone

yea 265 bhp i think and nos

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Shit, I thought this might start off easy...instead that's a cracking time!

My money is on Wallace!

The pressure's on now! I hope I don't disappoint.

that was after 3 laps so theres still a bit more to come, that was a white glanza but ill use the black one next time, thats got to worth 2 seconds alone

yea 265 bhp i think and nos

7.17 sounds like a good time steo, I'm not sure what my best was. The black glanza's are definately the quickest though!:rockon:

Jay

Admin
Fuck me that IS a good time - best I can get tonight is 8:08!

Black glanzas seem to go well all the same!

C

CaL

lol you guys doing this is manual yeah?no tcs etc aswell?btw the most power out of a glanza is 245bhp*

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
tried it for 2 laps, got a 7:40 which isn't bad after a years lapse of playing it, still not worth posting up,damn i need more practise but i doubt i'll make 7:17:(

Deano

Banned
Thats why he went into that screen lol sure loves the autos i'm going to try and beat the record in a silver Glanza auto of course lol

steo800

Member +
yea shit, forgot to wash the car, get the dirt off it for aerodynamics, need to get lighter rims aswell, dam dunlops dont do it for me!!!

really though, down to a 7.14 at the moment.

will upload the replay somewhere aswell, does anyone know where can host whatever file format they are in?

~edit~ in manual aswell, with no driving aids turned on, hate them!