guess what i found in my car??

aaronw

Member +
jam ecu...info needed,look,look,look

well,had the car 3 weeks.
it boosts to 1 bar perfect which im 99% sure is a jam actuator,then rory fellow gtturbo member,said its weird why it doesnt hit fuel cut,so had either a fcd or uprated ecu,..and to make my day it was this...

DSC00089.jpg

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
nice little modification :)

these jams though cant be mapped over here can they? so dont you need to get rid if you end up getting a turbo upgrade or even a few mods? how is it set up properly? :confused:

aaronw

Member +
im actually due to go on the rollers next week,runs a bar on standard manifold,was guna rebook as im due a de-cat and uprated mani here in bout 2weeks max,so might wait till they get on,then do a r/r.

Ted

Member +
mine fuels my td04 no probs at 0.9 bar. they cant be mapped. but they can set themselves up.

sx_turbo

Lifer
im actually due to go on the rollers next week,runs a bar on standard manifold,was guna rebook as im due a de-cat and uprated mani here in bout 2weeks max,so might wait till they get on,then do a r/r.

you will probably find if it has a jam actuator and jam ecu, then it more than likely will have a jam mani fitted to it to.

aaronw

Member +
the heat sheild does look like its been off before,is there a distinct difference between a jam and stock mani?

aaronw

Member +
here is 3 pics,one is what i beleive is the jam acctuator,..i think it could be a standard mani tho..

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

monka

Member +
kk, didnt realise there routing was kinda similar to the blitz? although can only see one pipe, dont spose you could post up a could more pics of it if you have any? cheers