HDR Picture of my Glanza..

RODSGV

Fresh Recruit
Im trying:

Starlet.jpg

Rik

Member +
Awesome pic, I so need a better camera for taking some decent shots! Whats the dark mark on the bumper? Scuffed?

AdDaMan

Member +
amazing photo. is there any editing or is that just purely camera settings?
or several photos overlayed onto each other?

RODSGV

Fresh Recruit
Thanks guys! Yeah it's basically HDR,so 3 photos with different exposures all in one. The picture is a little dark but like I said I am just a novice. The bumper is scuffed because Japan has small garages, yes smaller than the Glanza:D

AdDaMan

Member +
Thanks guys! Yeah it's basically HDR,so 3 photos with different exposures all in one. The picture is a little dark but like I said I am just a novice. The bumper is scuffed because Japan has small garages, yes smaller than the Glanza:D

yer i read about that a few months ago, sounded quite complicated and i didnt have the settings on my camera. what cam you got?
As it happens mine has just stopped turning on! weird.

RODSGV

Fresh Recruit
yer i read about that a few months ago, sounded quite complicated and i didnt have the settings on my camera. what cam you got?
As it happens mine has just stopped turning on! weird.

It's a nikon D40. As long as you can change exposure settings and shoot in RAW then you can do it too.

Fishy89GT

Banned
you can do it with any shitty camera with exposure bracketing...

nice photos dude...i may have the code for photomatix so you can get the writing off it...

Jay

Admin
Always been meaning to experiment with RAW images. Offers some amazing effects. Nice shot dude!