Hello Newbie from UK (N Ireland)

ae86clyde

Member +
Ive been driving a Peugeot 205 Gti for the past year but ive recently got a bit bored with the terrible fuel economy and quite low performance. So i decided to take out another loan and went car shopping, originally i considered going down the shameful route of a vtec but after thankfully being shown the light by mi16chris with some constant ear acke i decided it wouldnt hurt to take a look at the glanza's trevor has for sale.
So last night i took a drive up with mi16chris for a look at the glanza's he has for sale and after spending some time looking round them although they're in mint condition i found it hard to resist lookin at the black gt he had. After hearing a quick run down of its spec list soon enough i was test driving it and by that stage i couldnt resist it! Ill leave to spec talking to trevor and chris as im a turbo novice but anyway here's a link to what ive bought.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=13345

Cheers to Mi16Chris for converting me!!!

Phil

Super Moderator
Fantastic motor im sure. ive heard a few people saying how good a buy this would be!

all the best mate hopefully see you around.

Phil

Chris@CCM

Member +
he sure will its got black rays wheels on it now looks v nice . be a week or so befor it reged tho will worth the w8 me thinks lol

Jay

Admin
Welcome abord you lucky lucky guy. That's the car Chris and I were dying to buy. You beat us both to it!

One mans loss is another mans gain so health to enjoy. Just take it handy in her as she's a beast of a GT. :rockon:

I have some pics if you want me to share...?

Jay

Chris@CCM

Member +
Welcome abord you lucky lucky guy. That's the car Chris and I were dying to buy. You beat us both to it!

One mans loss is another mans gain so health to enjoy. Just take it handy in her as she's a beast of a GT. :rockon:

I have some pics if you want me to share...?

Jay
get them up jay i wanta see even if he dont lol

Chris@CCM

Member +
hears just some of the spec list
blitz k24 turbo kit
blitz ecu
blitz airfliter
up rated fuel pump
trd plug leads
full quattro exhaust
greddy oil cooler and filter relocator
greddy ebc
greddy turbo timer
greddy boost gauge
water temp gauge (cant rember make)
trd coil overs
trd arb
trd clutch ?
cusco full roll cage
cusco rear brace
cusco mc stoper
aftermarket lsd
toms rear wing
toms rear spats
toms skirts
tims front grill
trd brake lines
uprated brake discs and pads
rays wheels
bride race seat
and thats only some of it lol

Last edited:

weeJohn

Lifer
Talk about going straight in at the deep end!!!!!

Good luck with it Mark, hope to see it on the road sometime soon!!!

Jay

Admin
I can see the questions this one will raise, enjoy!

ballymena011yy0.jpg

ballymena013ip1.jpg

ballymena016mi9.jpg

ballymena020uj5.jpg

ballymena023gy6.jpg

ballymena030vl3.jpg

You'll need to change your surname to Yushina to keep these stickers:

ballymena031so9.jpg

Trevor

Member +
Oops

You will be now thinking where has the harness gone.I nabbed it for the track car i'm building and it was never going with the car as I needed it.

Jay

Admin
You will be now thinking where has the harness gone.I nabbed it for the track car i'm building and it was never going with the car as I needed it.

These were preflight/maiden voyage pictures taken before the car was even tested. If something doesn't work or is desperately needed elsewhere then it's sometimes removed/replaced.

I hope Trev took the seat as well cos it wouldn't fit anyone else - was like sitting on the toilet!