Help Me Turn Around!

Right ok I was browsng thru the forum there and I dont know if I clicked a button on the laptop or.. but my screen is upside down now:p
Its a disaster trying to type everything upside down..

How do I fix?

Rep added for who helps

cole

Member +
Right ok I was browsng thru the forum there and I dont know if I clicked a button on the laptop or.. but my screen is upside down now:p
Its a disaster trying to type everything upside down..

How do I fix?

Rep added for who helps

turn the laptop upside down :haha:

gv1.3

Admin
usually if you hold down the right "alt" button and press your arrow keys it will turn the screen in different directions.

haha you eidgit. To fix it hold down CTRL and ALT keys then press the arrow keys until the screen rotates to the correct position.
Or right click on the desktop and go to graphic properties, you should see an option for rotation, set that to rotate the screen back to normal position.
Christy

gv1.3

Admin
Duly noted for workplace banter tomorrow..

gotta love the old days before USB keyboards and mice... swap the ps2 keyboard and mouse into the wrong connections on the back of the PC and watch the confusion...

smythy75

Member +
on your tool bar where the time is etc there mite be a wee graphics card icon, click it and u will see a 180 degrees turn option

haha you eidgit. To fix it hold down CTRL and ALT keys then press the arrow keys until the screen rotates to the correct position.
Or right click on the desktop and go to graphic properties, you should see an option for rotation, set that to rotate the screen back to normal position.
Christy

Your right!

Dylans idea didnt work booooo:p

rep added christy
negative rep will be added to you dylan :p:p:p

davehart

Member +
gotta love the old days before USB keyboards and mice... swap the ps2 keyboard and mouse into the wrong connections on the back of the PC and watch the confusion...

You can do one more than that and if you've the time with nobody noticing pop the case open and disconnect the connections to the motherboard.

Always good fun to see the stress level rise :)

John757

Member +
Lol done this after a night shift in work before the lads working the day shift couldnt figure it out had call some i.t guy from home to sort it.lol

I work on an IT help desk when I'm on my night shifts. The amount of dumb fuckers that ring up from stores and warehouses about there screens being upside down are untrue! You feel like slapping them and asking them for a refund of your wasted life. Also the amount of people who can't turn off a PC or start one is ridiculous. I had one guy asking me for a snow plow once? Does that sound computer related lol

stuart

Member +
I keep going round, screen printing the desktop, right click picture save as desktop background, then drag task bar down so you can't see it, amount of people who sit there proper caining their mouse on the start button to no avail. :D

Dave.

Member +
Its originally a feature in Windows Tablet edition, but for reasons unknown....

Intel thought they'd copy the shortcut (ctrl+alt+arrow or even ctrl+alt+r) and apply it to their graphics drivers :)

So people with Tablets, windows tablet edition and intel drivers can do it :p

Dave