Help with for sale items

Mike D EP82

Member +
Can someone please elighten me on what im doing wrong here, iv had a nightpager screamer pipe and side exit pipe ready to bolt on basically and a set of rotas up for sale. iv put up a price on each of what i think is fair , £200 for the exhaust which £155 was the nightpager alone, then £50 for the box and then pay someone to turn the flange round and make it all up, and around the 250 mark for the wheels. i had alot of interest in the exhaust until someone kept going on about it leaking gases between the vent pipe and exhaust side of the turbo which is impossible to seal right off anyway and nothings ever been said about this before. so now my very interesting exhaust has suddenly become uninteresting yet another member had a nightpager on here for just a day or 2 and is sold already? as for the wheels have i overpriced them or what? i need rid of both to clear some debt and start work on the car but if someone keeps putting the sale down how can i sell the items? should i drop the prices which i dont thinks fair tbh after the money iv spent adapting after they were bought or just live with it and keep them?

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Just ask a mod to clean up thread or put in a new thread for re-sale...

People should really only post if interested in buying imo...

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Sorry to hear hun, I don't have alot of techinal knowledge on this but agree with craig should only been posted if interested in sale. Do a fresh for sale thread and pm madman to sort out the other thread as he is able to mod the for sale sections.

xx

Jay

Admin
People should really only post if interested in buying imo...

This is the rule of the thumb.

The Mod squad can remove offending posts on request. There is a report button or you can PM us directly mate, whichever is easier.

Thread cleansed there now.

Jay