Hey peeps

GTRob

Member +
Whats up guys, i know some of you may not know me but the older members will remember me. Just thought i would drop in and say hello to all. whats up Jay, Kon, Dylan, Macker, sacha and all the older members?? been a long time since we've all spoken.

just thought i would let u all know i'm still alive and well, left the jewelry business and now working for a sign company as the manager of all operations and sales and marketing. i've been wrapping vehicles with graphics and installing images to cube truck delivery vans. laser engraving and all kind of cool stuff.

the supercharged runx is still with me, no problems so far, i've ordered a new exhaust for it, which is now on island and should be installed by next week. looking to do some cool vinyl work to it to try generate some business. can you say carbon fiber wrapped hood and trunk door :rockon: not the true thing but i'm only doing it to advertize.

let me know how everyone is doing, heard some funky stuff about toby from a guy here who wanted to order some stuff from him. not sure whats happened to him but its not sounding good.

hope everyone is doing well:rockon:, and i'll try to pop in more often and not wait to do so every six months

Peace :)
Rob

AdDaMan

Member +
Hey Rob whats crackin..

Nice to hear from you, been a while.
Glad to hear you still have the runx, love that.

GT_Irl

Member +
Glad too have you back:) I remember seeing pics of your runx...sexy car!!! Any new piccys mate?:)

Jay

Admin
Hey Rob, how's it going bro? :cool:

The place just ain't the same without ya mate!

To anyone who doesn't know him, this man is the most chilled moderator TGTT has ever known. Post a few pics of your white GT dude. Still one of my favourites even today. :rockon:

Jay

GTRob

Member +
Yea I used to own the white gt quad light and at one point I had taken off the lens covers to create a different look from the other 100+ gt's on island. I'll have to dig through my PB account to find pics.
Jay man nice to hear from u, how's the red track star? Have u added any more ep's to ur insurance account? LOL how's Macker doing? And that crazy boy from Malta kon?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Been a while since i last saw your username being used on here Rob, i remember your supercharged beast very well ;) stunning.

GTRob

Member +
pic of my old GT just before i sold it. oooh the memories. there were times when i wished i could jus run it off a cliff, but then i was always able to get it right and better then before.

Stuff096.jpg

and these are the latest pics of the runx

BomexRunx003.jpg

BomexRunx007.jpg

BomexRunx008.jpg

BomexRunx010.jpg

GT_Irl

Member +
pic of my old GT just before i sold it. oooh the memories. there were times when i wished i could jus run it off a cliff, but then i was always able to get it right and better then before.

Stuff096.jpg

and these are the latest pics of the runx

BomexRunx003.jpg

BomexRunx007.jpg

BomexRunx008.jpg

BomexRunx010.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!!:rockon: One sexy lookin car!

goldenvtr

Member +
welcome back, i remebre your GT due to the quad light covers being removed and i remeber you becasue of a massive fish you caught? lol

Jay

Admin
Jay man nice to hear from u, how's the red track star? Have u added any more ep's to ur insurance account? LOL

Hope you're sitting down mate - she's dead. I'm going to see her replacement tomorrow which should be more than worthy.

Check out my members garage to see the fleet, got an EP for nearly every occasion now!

sx_turbo

Lifer
good to here from you again rob,

runx still looks the business,

good to hear things are looking good for you fella,

you gonna be a regular on here again?