**how to stop idiots at meets**

sx_turbo

Lifer
hi guys and girls

i was thinking of organising an easter bluewater starlet meet.

but im unsure on whether i should, as i really dont want no idiots this time round.

has any body got any ideas?

or we could change the venue

Jay

Admin
Turn your phasers to KILL and shoot on sight..

The last one got banned from the site so that might deter other muppets.

sx_turbo

Lifer
ok, how to prevent the idiots then?

people were moaning last time (quite rightly to) and i would like there input on how they would like things done. if they want to change location, to a less popular one, then does anyone have any ideas on where to change it to?

Nwimie

Member +
i know this is sucessfull with other clubs...

so how about arrange a meet at a pub sit down have a few drinks and a meal maybe all have a chat then go for a drive somewhere!!!

instead of hanging about in a carpark full of chavs.

sx_turbo

Lifer
i know this is sucessfull with other clubs...

so how about arrange a meet at a pub sit down have a few drinks and a meal maybe all have a chat then go for a drive somewhere!!!

instead of hanging about in a carpark full of chavs.

thankyou thats more helpful, than "you get them everywhere".

any more suggestions?

the above one is a good idea.

Idrees

Banned
Meet up somewhere and drive up to the country side or something. Thats what we do up here and no chavs dare follow us up :)

Mikey Jay

Member +
Can't think of anything better than Nwimie said.

Other than going invite only where everyone has to contact the organiser to get details.
Would be hard to do though, and someone would be bound to talk :p

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Food and drink sounds like a good one in a quiet place as long as no one gets messy.

Once our tuning shop is finished this year we will hold some meets there and have a bbq planned for summer :)

T

sx_turbo

Lifer
Food and drink sounds like a good one in a quiet place as long as no one gets messy.

Once our tuning shop is finished this year we will hold some meets there and have a bbq planned for summer :)

T

thats a good idea toby

Jay

Admin
Making things more social than anything is a good idea. It works well locally in that it isn't just about the cars anymore - everyone enjoys getting together and having a good chat about anything.

It reduces the need to 'show-off' as well.

sx_turbo

Lifer
Making things more social than anything is a good idea. It works well locally in that it isn't just about the cars anymore - everyone enjoys getting together and having a good chat about anything.

It reduces the need to 'show-off' as well.

yes i agree.

hmmmm, decisions decisions............

jamesbaa

Member +

T

I cant think off a better location for a meet other than toytunnings workshop, everyone will probably come away spending money which is good for toytunning aswell:p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
food and that sounds a really good idea bar the fact that say there are 50+people wanting to come to the meet, i can assure you 50 people aren't going to want to go and get something to eat in a restaurant etc... a big BBQ in a field/park meet sounds spot on but it isnt summer quite yet......

Im not really sure, When there is a huge meet there are so many people you miss who is who and things get carried away.. just like massive parties, you keep them simple with limited people then you know its going to be kept under control, invite the whole road and your looking for trouble....

There is No way you can guarantee there will not be muppets doing there thing, you just have to take chances and see what happens, In my opinion that is.....

I think we should try again as personally i dont think the blue water meet was terrible, you got a handful of twats flying round the place but apart from that everyone seemed nice and gentle and was pretty good.... Maybe the next will be better...

And Mention in the next meet that Whoever steps out of line will be banned from the forum **PERIOD** .. you dont abide by the rules you can fuck off, in the nicest possible way......

Even a large banner or a few signs around the location stating this to people to be on good civilized behavior... I think this would work.....

C

CaL

why whats wrong with the chavs?just ignor them and blank them out:homer: i do...theres one near me who talks more shit than me and recons a glanza is the best car on the planet and recons gts are the worst...hes paying a ''special tuning shop''to tune his non existant glanza to 200bhp...simply just nod and agree:)they should have theyre own little meets for ''special gt owners'':p