How's your day going????

Stulet-GTT

Member +
My day is going really well ATM...

Have now fitted my turbo timer and its working perfectly...

Also fitted my stereo in tday, i missed having no sound's..

Also when i brught mu EP82 the driver's windom motor was slowerly dieing, and about 3week's ago it died...
Couldn't find a starlet window motor anywhere, but whilst scanning fleabay i found a driver's windom motor for a toyota hilux surf....

And yes it fit's fine, all i had to do was change the connector block from the old one to the new one and hey prestow i now have a window that work's...
And it only cost me £30 instead of £130 from toyota...
So how's your day going????

Last edited:

Luke.R

Member +
Mines been ok so far, managed to fit 17cm component speakers in my front doors earlier which make a massive improvment over the 10cm ones in the dash.

Interesting to know what motors fit becuase my passenger side window is starting to slow down.

I also hear that the older suzuki swift motors also fit.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Would have had my forged engine back today but only found out last night that there where no 'Circlips' for the pistons to keep the pin in place. Had to order a whole set from ROSS in America wish i had looked at this in the first place would of been running my engine in tonight :(

ChrisGT

Member +
Been on the phone to Elephant as my renewal was up, and managed to get nigh on £200 off :) Feeling good about that! lol

But besides that, I'm quite bored....listening to some reggae and relaxing! Oh and starving hungry as I'm on a diet....NOT FUN! :(

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Interesting to know what motors fit becuase my passenger side window is starting to slow down.

Yer try the hilux to, i just had a look on fleabay an could only find one for the driver's.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-hilux-...hash=item140212872468&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

There is a number there to call as he might have one for the passenger side...

I just got back from Toyota aswell and ordered a new GT Turbo decal for the driver's door.

So slowly and surely im getting the car sorted and looking good...

Mike_ep91

Member +
ahh the day is going really well..considering i lost my job yesterday:(:(..but went on the piss las nite and spent the day cleanin the car 2day..so im really in a good mood now an im goin out tonight again..oh the good times:rockon:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Went for a drive earlier on in the motor, god its lively! Now im contenplating weather to go for a few drinks, lakeside??

ah my day has been ok i suppose!!

not been the best like the meet i had arranged had quite a poor show!!!

then it now looks like my turbo may be fooked!!!

but not 100% so stressin a little lol!!!

but things will hopefully look up!!!

alan_d

Lifer
well I got woke up to this:

Clicky Here!

video from Mi16_Chris,

its 'TeH KiTtEh' being setup!
I cant be much happier, plus im off for the 12th holidays so not workin is a bonus!

stuart

Member +
Replaced oil filter housing, instead of the crappy metal line that goes to the turbo replaced with a braided line, happy now so next time turbo is off don't have to unscrew it from the housing and fuck the threads!

oh and oil and filter change :D

Sassu

Member +
Today my day is goin just fine.. keep dreaming about what im gona do to the glanza next! so im due to head to kilmaurs and pop in to see a spray painter to sort the V out then! i need to start thinking about coil overs but cant do that until im back from Magalufffff!!!

So im kind of on a 50/50 of being happy and annoyed...

happy side.. ill be on holiday steam boating

annoyed side.. i cant realy spend propper money until after AUGUST and it seems tooo far away!!! :(

Elaine

Lifer
Aww TGTT hug for Tim and Ricky

I am at work but I don’t mind thinking of what else I have to add to Dave B list before I hand over a load of money.

I am going for dinner at my gf’s tonight she thinks I am grumpy so she is cooking for me… If its crap I will be even more grumpy lol

Jaak

Member +
My work day is good so far.
I got my K&N filter in the mail this morning. woohoo.
now i cant wait to go home and take my baby for a spin.