hybrid dyno run

Chris@CCM

Member +
this was the first time i have ran the hybrid on the dyno had a few probs due to the type of dyno and having probs holding boost so at 19psi it made 208.7 Bhp ATF 185 Bhp ATW, 204
Lb/Ft Torque
il get the print outup soon and im sure if i go to the other dyno i use it would make alot more hp.
spec was emb maped by me
sps manifold
autofix decat
open turbo
gt spec hybrid
blitz ssbc
autobahn fmic
buddy club race spec 2
i hope to get back on the dyno soon and get a better numbers
DSC00485.jpg

Last edited:

Chris@CCM

Member +
cheers guys
yup should still be selling it mate i cant just stop at little over 200 lol tho the car drives v nice and gos really well with v little lag . its a gt spec hybrid that enzo on uksc sells v good turbo for the money

starbogt

Member +
for 19 psi is the result not a little low? I was lead to believe most hybrids get around 220 at flywheel at that sort of boost! what hybrid is it?

Chris@CCM

Member +
i should add the dyno reads as far as i can see 20hp lower then the one i go to most of the time .all so 185whp is v good i think turbo dave made 185@the wheel and 220 at the fly. the turbo has 3 broken fins too lol

Last edited:

KrissyB

Member +
All depends on the dyno and other modifcations as to what she makes on the dyno not every car is going to exactly the same figures.

Great result :)

starbogt

Member +
i should add the dyno reads as far as i can see 20hp lower then the one i go to most of the time .all so 185whp is v good i think turbo dave made 185@the wheel and 220 at the fly. the turbo has 3 broken fins too lol

It does amaze me how different rollers give quite a substantial difference in figures! With 3 broken fins and a turbo that will be out of balance thats a good figure! Do you run 19psi all the time mate?

Chris@CCM

Member +
It does amaze me how different rollers give quite a substantial difference in figures! With 3 broken fins and a turbo that will be out of balance thats a good figure! Do you run 19psi all the time mate?
i know buddy lots of cars were dynoed that day and were all reading low i thought but im still happy. i run 17-18 psi most of the time :)

Phil

Super Moderator
print out added all the bumpy bits at the end are just the guys dyno every car dose it on it

haha i noticed that! wouldnt worry too much about that figure chris! it would have been alot higher anywhere else. these guys arent there to give impressive figures.

Phil