I have some bad but good news

Lee C

Member +
Well iv had my GT just over a month now and unfortantly i have to sell it now. Me and the missus have found out she is expecting so i want to get a bigger car for when it arrives.

Ive just spent nearly 1k on the car in the time i have had it and hav'nt even fitted the bits to enjoy it......Gutted.

So if any one wants to buy my car (1994 "M" Quadlight) then she will be up for sale along with all my bits i have bought (Everything to run 1bar + more) the pm me, i will be putting a proper for sale thread up tonight.

Im sure i will stick around even though im new to the site as the people on here have given me so much help in advising me what direction to take the car.

Thanks
Lee

stuart

Member +
congratulations mate!

A baby car seat does fit in the back of a starlet and the pram will fit in the boot ;)

Can be a pain if you've got no rear seats though :p

Jay

Admin
Congratulations mate, at least you're selling up for the right reasons - priorities change pretty rapidly when there's a kiddo on the way!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Congratulations mate, at least you're selling up for the right reasons - priorities change pretty rapidly when there's a kiddo on the way!

Well said Jay!

Hes got his priorities set right ;)
Even though the glanza was ok for the 6 years weve had amy so far :D

Best of luck & congrats dude!

Kon

Kelly

Member +
congrats to you both!

it isnt the best car for a child but i manage with mine! not as squashed as soom cars!

Monkfish

Member +
Congrat's on the baby on the way.

Gutted you have to sell up. Don't sell the car with the bits though, sell the car stock and sell the bit's you've bought seperately. You won't make your money back, but you're limiting your losses.

:)

goldenvtr

Member +
Congrats, at least you wont have gotten too attached to the car in a short time, providing your insurance theres always 4door saloons to pick from :p

good luck mate.

A

Animal GT

congrats me man,no need to sell up i seem to be doin fine with my gt and am 6ft:p..lol

Dave.

Member +
my car is my baby lol, i'd have to put it up for adoption!

nice one though mate, don't think i'd manage it :) whens the new baby due then? getting a chance to have some fun in the GT b4 it goes?