I'm Back!!!

wickedep

Trader
hello lads..
i'm finally back. i am very sorry that i could not get in touch with your guys any sooner. was really busy with my wedding and was away from office after that till late last week. didnt mean to alarm any of you that have already placed orders with me. just an update.. most of your orders are done..i've just not been able to make it down to my freight forwarders and ship out the goods.

td04 kits--
some lads have orders full turbo kits..they are done and will be shipped within the course of this week.

exhaust kits--
we are still unable to make the regular exhaust kits due to lack of materials. however we are in the process of realeasing a new side angled exhaust kit called the "Sidewinder". the retail on this kit will be about $625usd shipped (2.5 turbo back). we are able to manufacture these now..and since you guys have already paid me..i can send you guys the new kit with the same price of the old kit ($575usd). miles...nicholas..please confirm with me asap and i get these out to you in very little time!!

fmic kit--
order have been completed..will be shipped within the course of this week. this also goes for those who have ordered piping kit..all done..just needs to be shipped

manifold/downpipe--
some of you have ordered mild steel td04 evolution mani's and s/s downpipes..they will be completed this week and will be ready for shipping.

lads..i dont have most of my u2u's from the old site. i need you guys who have ordered stuff from me to u2u with your order and name on the bank transfers that you have sent me. this way i can dispatch everything that has been completed ASAP.

once again i 'm very sorry for not being in touch. i hope you guys will forgive me given the circumstances. we've been trading on this forum for almost 7 years now..we've always delvered what you've paid for. many thanks in advance!

sacha
wickedEP Racing

riko666

Member +
Welcome back Sacha, hope you had a good Wedding and all...I'd contact Henners first or you may have to take a few more weeks vacancy of hospital leave :p

Phil

Super Moderator
Ah ha, ur back.

more info on that sidewinder exhaust would be interesting.

congrats on the wedding.
Phil

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Welcome back Sacha and Congratulations, now enjoying the married life :) !

Sacha you work non-stop, i think some members on here are just far too impatient, and i get impatient reading there posts. Toby made a valid point that you cannot buy these products from a store so delays are expected, but the outcome is well worth the wait.

Iain

goldenvtr

Member +
Welcome back mate hope all is well, i knew it would be a good idea to save the message i sent i sent it via email too but ill PM you now.

MJA

Member +
ooo i'm liking the sound of the sidewinder exhaust! i will accept your offer lol nice to hear from you again mate, i'll send you a U2U now

Miles

Jay

Admin
Welcome back Sach!

Good to hear everything went well - hitched without a hitch huh?

Let me know if you need any help setting things up..