im new:D ep91 owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdm-kid

Fresh Recruit
wel lads:)my names aron,im 15,from mullingar,co westmeath!got a glanza there 2 weeks ago!its a 96 glanza with the 98 spec bumpers and tailghts, i 95 turbo starlet gearbox,interior. a/c removed. apexi exhaust system, trd shocks and springs. pillar pod gauges. Regemaster wheels with new bridgestone potenzas. arc dump valve, bottom spoiler. Front splitter, Arc dump valve. quick little car. 1.3 on book. im more a honda man but said i would join up to know more about these savage yokes!dont no too mutch about them so dont give me too mutch abuse:haha:

heres a few pics of her

ep91006.jpg

glanza002.jpg

ep91008.jpg

glanza001.jpg

glanza003.jpg

Derek

Lifer
Welcme, you shouldnt be ripping around back roads un-insured mate, what happens if you crash into someone? youll be of the road before your legally on them.

TomS

Lifer
Why do people in Ireland always state that their Glanza or starlet turbo is 1.3 on book? They're all 1.3 on book but they still have to be insured as 1.3 turbo or else in the event of an accident you will not be covered. This kind of insurance fronting has been going on for years and it is still happening just open the auto trader and you'll see evos advertised as 1.3 or 1.6 on book a mate of mine has a 325 bmw which is 1.6 on book and insured as such :slap:. I had to wait until i was 21 before i could get legitimate insurance on the gt but i'm happy i did so as i have piece of mind.

Rant over

Just a word of advice to ya mate when you get the car on the road make sure it is insured legitimately as any record of fronting will lead to significantly increased insurance premiums in the future plus you will have to foot the bill in the event of some genuine insurance claim.

Oh and welcome

J

*JO*

should you really be posting on a public forum that you drive a car illegally at 15?? that could cause really big probs for tgtt if it gets into the wrong hands.

anyway welcome but keep off the roads!!!!!! xxx

kirky1

Fresh Recruit
should you really be posting on a public forum that you drive a car illegally at 15?? that could cause really big probs for tgtt if it gets into the wrong hands.

anyway welcome but keep off the roads!!!!!! xxx
i think honesty is the best policy to be honest, good effort lad just dont crash into me cus my insurers think my glanza is a starlet sportif lol

Status
Not open for further replies.