Im sorry guys and girls

Cooch

Member +
Well after a lot of hard thought and weighing out the goods and bads i have finally sold my GT on and made way for an RX-7. It's so hard for me to let that GT go as i built it from the ground up (those who have seen my members car thread will know what i mean). It pained me big time to see it being driven away last night. But its gone to a good home where i can make sure she is being looked after.

See this thread
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=6419

Yes thats right i have sold it to my lil bro. Im sorry that i'm no more one of you guys now but i'd still like to hang around on the forum (if you'll have me) as i've made a lot of friends on here and met so awesome people, also i'd still like to attend the legendary Bluewater meets.

Once again i'm sorry guys and girls. But thanks to all those who have helped me throught the years and made my Starlet ownership and absolute pleasure. Please dont hate me.

Cooch

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hey Cooch,

Wow she is finally gone then, just because you no longer own a GT does not mean you cant be a member, you are part of the forum and have been here for ages hopefully one day you might be back into the Starlet Scene. I am sure you will come back at some point :).

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
well tbh uv made a move most of us would love to do cooch! id give my left ball for a fd3s :D so i can understand the choice uv made :D

of course well still have u! tgtt.com is a family thats brought together by a common love, just cause u dont have one anymore doesnt mean that all ties are broken & ur not welcome, FAR FROM IT!! im sure uv learnt alot through owning ur gt, its always valuable to have a member who knows what hes/shes on about :) besides were still like on big family man lol :p , we dont get rid of family cause they change car lol :p :D

got any pics of the rex?

kon

Dan3SGTE

Member +
sometimes you just have to move on.... your going to love the Rex no doubt, bring on the rwd action aie

Cooch

Member +
Thanks so much Hybrid. Your right though. If this car hadn't come along then i would still be in the Starlet but it was the right money and i need to do it now just incase i never get chance to. I do but there not uploaded yet. I shall do another members thread at some point.

@Starlet3SGTE RWD is fun but its bloody deadly too! Lol

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Thanks so much Hybrid. Your right though. If this car hadn't come along then i would still be in the Starlet but it was the right money and i need to do it now just incase i never get chance to. I do but there not uploaded yet. I shall do another members thread at some point.

@Starlet3SGTE RWD is fun but its bloody deadly too! Lol

yeah man exactly!

make sure u make a member's thread about ur fd.. god i love them :cool:

if it didnt have so many vacuum pipes it would make life much easier though lol :rolleyes:

kon

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yeah well dangerous, especially if your an idiot like i am, i wouldnt trust myself, i'd want to become a drift champion or something, practicing on every bend lol...

no but seriously , cant wait to see this :)

Monkfish

Member +
You'll always be welcome on the forum Cooch. Just expect us to take the piss out of your shitty Mazda :p

Cooch

Member +
True already had a taste of one af them today! Bloody things. I will man just need to give her a good clean!

@Dan she goes sideways very easily! Lol i'm trying very hard to contain myself. Lol

@ Monkfish- How rude! Lol i can take it im a man!

:(

Jay

Admin
Glad to help James, you are more than welcome to stick around. Promise us that you'll go easy in the new wagon - they can be a handful!

And for the love of god BRING US SOME PICS!

I love those flying machines but one would bankrupt me.

Glanza_K31

Member +
:eek: :eek: :eek:

This was all of a sudden mate, its a shame shes gone but you couldnt of picked a better car to replace it with! Nice one cooch!

Lets just hope the cooch+gt legend continues with your lil bro.

how slow are you at uploading pics??? lol :p

Cooch

Member +
@ Jay-Thanks man i shall upload them when i can but your gona have to be patient.

@ Chris-Thanks man.

@ Kei i know man. Im sorry it just had to be done though. Very slow. Lol

Elaine

Lifer
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

God I cant believe you done it!!

But after seeing your eyes light up when talking about it at the bluewater meet I Am really pleased for you!!!

I hope its everything you want!!! :)