Introducing the New TGTT Range

Jay

Admin
Yes, that's right I'm bringing you a GOOD NEWS thread for a change! :)

I've been working in conjunction with www.shamrockshirts.com.au to offer our members an all new range of clothing options. It took a while to find a reliable, trustworthy agent but we managed it.

The man behind Shamrock Shirts, ex-TGTT Tuning Guru YBY, will be handling the production, ordering and shipping for us all.

Here's the new designs:

Pitt%20Crew%20Shirt%20Front.jpg

GT%20Ringer_small.jpg

T-Shirt%20Front.jpg

Polo%20Shirt_small.jpg

Website%20Ringer_small.jpg

How do you get your hands on these?

Quite simple in fact, head over to YBY's site and place your pre-orders via the shopping cart on there. Once he has numbers for the first production runs he will get them created and shipped out. Here's the link:

Shamrock Shirts - TGTT Range

Many thanks,

Jay

Phil

Super Moderator
Proper stuff jay, looks good, like the middle one!

Phil

EDIT
so do we actually proceed to the checkout jay? or what?

like fill in our address etc?

Phil

Last edited:

L900CMC

Member +
Looking good, I bought one of the old hoodies in small and it drowned me!

I notice theres xs and xxs on there though

Jay

Admin
Cheers lads, I've been waiting a long time to find the right supplier who won't vanish faster than a Maylasian turbo-salesman.

To pre-order proceed on through to the checkout and send payment. He needs to see the numbers for the first production run then he can push ahead.

In the event of any problems he will provide a full refund so there's no problems there. :)

Jay

Jay

Admin
i went to checkout but south ireland insn,t listed
does this mean they won,t post to ireland

That's something I'll need to doublecheck, I notice Ireland isn't on the dropdown list. Will email him asap and see what he ways mate, shouldn't be a problem.

yby

Fresh Recruit
Toyota GT Shirts!

Thanks for the positive feedback folks!

We've already got both white shirts produced for the site so they are available for immediate dispatch.

Once we've a few black shirts on the order list they'll go to production ASAP.

If there is any thing else you would like to see on the mechandise range drop us an email at john@shamrockshirts.com.au and we'll see what we can do for you too.

P.S. Sorted out the Ireland postal drop down option now!!! My bad

Also there is a ladies range of shirts coming soon!

Cheers
yby

Last edited:

yby

Fresh Recruit
Nice work, was only wondering what you were up to the other day :)

Still work at MRC Dyno services tuning cars too. Every day still makes me smile. Doing a 4.5L V8 Twin turbo conversion on a R31 Skyline at the moment. Should be fun when its finished :D

sx_turbo

Lifer
looks good, but would you be selling hoodies in the future?

i would defo buy a hoody, we dont get summers no more over here and i'm finding t-shirts are becoming ever more redundant :(

yby

Fresh Recruit
looks good, but would you be selling hoodies in the future?

i would defo buy a hoody, we dont get summers no more over here and i'm finding t-shirts are becoming ever more redundant :(

Yeah, we'll get some designs up shortly.