It Arrived

C

CTR_Timmy

Well here are the first pics of the my new Honda Civic. I got to dealership just as it came off transporter. I pick it up Thursday as awaiting Reg. Hope you guys like :)

19092008026.jpg

19092008027.jpg

19092008028.jpg

19092008029.jpg

C

CTR_Timmy

Nice ride,man.Let us see some new pics after you have full possession.

There be loads more on thursday as mate going to come out with his camera I in love with my car lol. All i say is 3 yr warranty get in!

PSI JOE

Member +
looks diff...but I dont mind it at all I bet its fun to drive for sure and deff reliable plus we dont even have the hatchs over here in the states yet. that is if we get them at all? anyway good luck with the car man!

Jay

Admin
Wanna know an interesting fact. The Vtec engine has been in production since 1968 and in those years not one has failed! It was voted most relaible engine built! So im glad i got one lol.

A vicious rumour spread by one old Top Gear episode.

Next you will be telling me Volkswagens are reliable! ;)

Health to drive it buddy, they are a nice choice of vehicle and no doubt will offer plenty of enjoyment. Good reviews from what I hear. :cool:

starbogt

Member +
the rear spoiler is very badly positioned in em for seeing behind when reversing or trying to see whats behind you. nice enough for those with the money to run one lol.

Sean_GT

Member +
I used to own a 1991 Crx VT with 120000 on it and that use to get driven very hard and i didnt have one problem with it after owning ir for 2 years they are very good engines.

I must admit the new Type R is starting to grown on me but im more into the older raw vtec's:p

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Sorted mate, nice one. Hope you have 3 years of fun with it, then the real fun can begin!

gv1.3

Admin
this is a thread about a dude sharing his photos of his brand spanking new car that he has saved long and hard for :)

Ive removed the technical posts and the posts regarding importing cars etc as they are off topic.

Cant wait for more pics of this beastie - nippy and comfy and very modern - nice choice for an all rounder plus I bet the warranty you have with buying it from new gives you piece of mind.

59bhp

Member +
nah it was the vtec system thats never had a complaint, although its so ridiculously simple im not surprised.

Im actually growing to like these cars, was never really a fan when they first came out and the rear torsion bar put me off massivly but i dont know....for some reason im really liking them now.

Hope you have a good time with her.

paul bennett

Member +
ah that is unreal saw a video on youtube awhile back and there so quick and sound so nice with an exhaust an induction kit!so get at it:drive:

C

CTR_Timmy

White stickers is the protective film which was on when it arrived lol! New pics be posted tomorrow when I take delivery. Everyone going to Jap Show Final Ill be there on HJC stand!

Auto EP82

Lifer
looks nice m8 not to keen on the new ones but think it will grow the more ui see it.will look smart when you get the white wheels aswell.