Japshow 2010 - Sunday 4th July 2010 - PAYMENT DETAILS ARE NOW UP!!!!!DEADLINE 10/05

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Its time again when we need to start thinking about Japshow. Most of you should know the drill by now but for those that don't further information can be found on www.japshow.com.

I have decided to carry on with just a hardstanding as the poll I ran back in 2009 there was sort of an even spread between what people wanted to do. I will double check with Santa Pod what is the situation with camping.

FOR ANYONE WISHING TO ATTEND PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NEED TO BUY AN ADVANCE TICKET TO GET A STAND PLACE, CHANCES OF BEING SPARE PASSES IS UNLIKELY SO PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON THIS TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Prices will be as below:

Japshow2010Prices.jpg

Please put you name down below with how many tickets you will be requiring.

1. *starlet_babe* - x 1 Sunday Ticket
2. ricky@jap mad - x2 Sunday Tickets
3. Morph - 2x weekend tickets and one stand pass
4. Blak_mamber - x 2 Sunday Tickets
5. Knightsy-EP91 - x2 weekend tickets (may only need sunday)
6. dac69er
7. Pc18 - weekend ticket maybe need two.
8. Lidders + passenger - Weekend Tickets + Standpass please.
9. faisalgtturbo sunday ticket and standpass thanks!!
10. Ben89- 1x sunday ticket!
11. Jodielocks - x2 sunday and one stand pass please.
12. Neal gt - x2 tickets for sunday and 1 standpass
13. rossco46 - x2 sunday tickets
14. glanzagee sunday ticket and stand pass
15. Josh-G-tt - sunday + stand pass.
16. Skidz
17. Potts - x2 Sunday tickets and stand pass
18. Flyingorphan - 2xsunday ticket and stand pass
19. Kirsty - 2x Sunday ticket and stand pass please
20. shelly ... sunday pass
21. Jonbon x3 weekend x3 standpasses

PAYMENT DETAILS:

Tickets are as above (x how ever many you require) + postage (see option below) + 4%(Paypal Charges)

If you would rather have your tickets posted by recorded delivery please add £1.50 (Please remember to add your address details and forum username to payment).

Any tickets that are sent by normal post please note that if for any reason once the tickets have been posted that they don't arrive I will not be held responsible and you will be expected to buy another ticket on the day if you wish to attend.

Please remember to address your payment and put on which show it is you are wishing to attend and paypal fees anyone who has not paid enough will be contacted.

Paypal Address: sammie@toyotagtturbo.com

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Ill make sure i send payment before deadline, no worries :)

Cheers Sammie, looking forward to this.... seems like only yesterday that i went to last years Japshow

GTmark

Member +
Payment sent for 4 stand passes and 7 tickets on the sunday. Names are GTmark Gtstu GTmorrow and GTneil. Thank you. :)