KITARO/JD---On Ebay Watch Out

speedvision

Member +
Guys please be aware that kitaro is on ebay and has many user names. i bought a set of teins off ebay and when the payment went thru the name came up as "kok wei"...i checked my transaction with him from last year when i bought an item he never sent me..ran off with 500 usds from me..the name last year was adrian kok wei chu...so he was using just his middle name now. he has 0 feedback on ebay and is from Malaysia.

after i bought the teins and paid i quickly contacted paypal and they reversed my payment after i explained to them what had happened before..

Guys please be careful..

sam

Spoonz

Member +
nice work sam deseves rep
I'll bump this up for the day can ppl keep bumping it has he will rip u of!!!!

A

Animal GT

hes some cheak that fucker!!didn rip me off but he nearly did!!!i got my turbo when many didnt to this day.he needs to be cought or somting done

Craig

Lifer
Repped and Stickyed - Thanks Sam.

I believe Enzo was investigating this. I will PM and text him about this. It may help him take it further!

smythy75

Member +
I'm for my bank to get details when I sent money to his account and I'm for the police! Tell them he is on eBay!

speedvision

Member +
nice spot Sam......but how did you "quickly" contact paypal?! its impossible...lol

i called them mate...i mean i my self made the payment but when u have evidence like i did from a previous purchase off him thru paypal they look into it right away and freezes the cash that went into his account....

they wouldnt just refund u the cash just like that if u authorised it.
i will try and see if i can find some stuff he sold
sam

speedvision

Member +
he has many ebay user name..u dont see his real name until u made payment and the paypal payment shows u the name on the transaction..

i found a link which i think he is the seller of

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:543|65:12|39:1|240:1318

has about 3 feedbacks..all good but rem how he started off..good and then ran off with everyone's cash.
if anyone see jdm parts or 4efte rare parts and the seller is from malaysia then have reason to suspect...i cant say every new name will be from him but u have need to worry..and think twice..

sam

Jay

Admin
Nice work Sam, everyone keep their eyes open - This guy owes people serious monies. Tracking him down will earn you serious rep.

Jay

smythy75

Member +
Nice work Sam, everyone keep their eyes open - This guy owes people serious monies. Tracking him down will earn you serious rep.

Jay

im gonna do my best tomorro!

can u pm me links to the threads possibly jay if they are still on the boards?