Local psychotic farmer covered road in dirt.....

sdutton007

Member +
The psychotic farmer who intentionally rammed my EP82 (my pride and joy) back in July has now caked a large stretch of the road inbetween my home and workplace in a LOT of mud. And this isn't the first time...

Unfortunately, I have not yet stabbed him to death, but it is on my todo list! (Just kidding.... maybe)

What can be done about this?
Obviously the police are FAR FAR FAR too fukin useless to do anything about it! If it was up to me, I'd tie the bastard down and forcefeed him every single bit of mud from the road and throw in plenty of manure for extra flavour.

If there are any accidents caused by this, is the farmer 100% liable?

As well as this, a lot of mud was thrown up onto my windscreen from the car infront, and my washers don't work due to the prick ramming me!!! I know this is my responsibility, but still.....

P.S. PM me any offers to torture/maim/kill/castrate the SeeYouNextTuesday. Thanks

Hairybeanbag

Fresh Recruit
Send him a shit in a box and do it once a week to him lol
Or cover the entrance to his field in some nice 6 inch screws lol
Should send him the message that he's pissed someone off lol

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
target the macinery , get a 6 foot wide piece of 1.5 x 1 wood, screw 5 inch nails through every 6 inches, place at the entrance to his fields, and try place them just outside on the tar as you can nail it down to the road. cover with mud just enough to cover the wood, he wont notice the screws from the height of a tractor...home made spike strip:p tractor tyres etc are expensive to replace/repair

WANGAN-JZX

Member +
target the macinery , get a 6 foot wide piece of 1.5 x 1 wood, screw 5 inch nails through every 6 inches, place at the entrance to his fields, and try place them just outside on the tar as you can nail it down to the road. cover with mud just enough to cover the wood, he wont notice the screws from the height of a tractor...home made spike strip:p tractor tyres etc are expensive to replace/repair

Like !

sdutton007

Member +

Great idea!!!!! Maybe I could work out where his door would be and put some more screws down so when he gets out to look at the tyres, he gets them straight through his feet lol. Better make sure they're nice and rusty though ;)

xr2i1990

Member +
What a dick head have to say I like the nail idea but as said above write an x mass card from you just be really nice to him like waving all that stuff will wind him up ha

sdutton007

Member +
In the end, I phoned the piggies to complain about this, as it could be very dangerous to other road users, and told them I believed an accident was likely. They phoned me back 90 mins later to say that he was clearing the worst of the mud off the road, had signs up warning road users and that the rain coming in would wash most of it away. Then they went back to their doughnuts.

Yesterday, farmer twatface left a shitload of mud on the road again... Guess what??? Yes, there was an accident because of the mud. At least one car was down in the ditch 7 or 8 metres away from the road (couldnt see any others but it was pitch black) with 3 cop cars there.

If only someone had complained to the police about how dangerous this is and how it could easily cause an accident... OH WAIT - I FUCKING DID.

Phil

Super Moderator
In the end, I phoned the piggies to complain about this, as it could be very dangerous to other road users, and told them I believed an accident was likely. They phoned me back 90 mins later to say that he was clearing the worst of the mud off the road, had signs up warning road users and that the rain coming in would wash most of it away. Then they went back to their doughnuts.

Yesterday, farmer twatface left a shitload of mud on the road again... Guess what??? Yes, there was an accident because of the mud. At least one car was down in the ditch 7 or 8 metres away from the road (couldnt see any others but it was pitch black) with 3 cop cars there.

If only someone had complained to the police about how dangerous this is and how it could easily cause an accident... OH WAIT - I FUCKING DID.

yes but the farmer has no right to use the road in the manner he did. he cannot cover it in mud. its illegal.

the policemen were just trying to be reasonable with him, (by telling him to clear the worst of it) and explaining the rain could do the rest.

but since the accident i would imagine that either the farmer will never do that again OR he will be in alot fo trouble.

Phil

sdutton007

Member +
yes but the farmer has no right to use the road in the manner he did. he cannot cover it in mud. its illegal.

the policemen were just trying to be reasonable with him, (by telling him to clear the worst of it) and explaining the rain could do the rest.

but since the accident i would imagine that either the farmer will never do that again OR he will be in alot fo trouble.

Phil

Yeah, but the police should have made sure that he would not cover the road in mud again - even if he has to spend 10 mins taking most of the mud off with a brush or pressure washer every time he leaves a muddy field to go on the road. This latest accident he has caused proves this should have been enforced.

And when the farmer is a fucking nutjob who rams people with his 2.5 tonne truck for basically no reason, surely something should be done???

The farmer's insurance had better pay for the damage to the crashed car - the accident would NOT have happened if the farmer hadn't covered the road in mud.

His NFU (National Farmers Union) insurance has already paid £1100 to me for the "accident" - and they will be paying out a lot more because my shoulder muscle is still causing me problems since he rammed my car!

Phil

Super Moderator
Yeah, but the police should have made sure that he would not cover the road in mud again - even if he has to spend 10 mins taking most of the mud off with a brush or pressure washer every time he leaves a muddy field to go on the road. This latest accident he has caused proves this should have been enforced.

they cannot make sure of that. they will not take any of his muck spreading machinery off him. they cannot sit outside his house/your house and insure that he doesnt make a mess. but they will cover the area since you have lodged your complaint and they will see the mess if he leaves anymore possibly find something to charge him with. even if it is just illegal discharge of waste/effluent, it can come with hefty fines.

from all that has been said i would be very aware what you ahve written on an open forum, and i would take jays advise(only) and constantly report the dirty road with the hope that they stop asking him to clear it up and start clearing it themselves and billing him for it.

all the boards of nails etc etc, all sounds great until your the one in the cell for wanton vandalism. keep your nose clean and maybe they will notice the dirt up his.

Phil

carmen

Member +
I'm with Phil you should just report him every time he does it and keep yourself in the clear because since this is a open forum if he has an "accident" you will be first to get blamed. Even though it sounds tempting and if i was in your shoes at the moment i properly knocked seven shades of shit out of him but i am very short tempered when it comes to arseholes like that. P.S hows the car getting on?

sdutton007

Member +
I'm with Phil you should just report him every time he does it and keep yourself in the clear because since this is a open forum if he has an "accident" you will be first to get blamed. Even though it sounds tempting and if i was in your shoes at the moment i properly knocked seven shades of shit out of him but i am very short tempered when it comes to arseholes like that. P.S hows the car getting on?

Yeah, I'd love to get the bastard back, but the police would fuck me over hard if I did anything - there's no such thing as Justice these days.....

That car is being stripped, and all parts put into my EP85 shell. The old shell will soon be for sale cheap - no chassis damage, usual dent in rear quarter and the laquer is just starting to go on the roof.

My current EP82 is experiencing some issues at the moment though, already had to change faulty alternator, faulty starter motor, then alternator belt snapped the other day... but car has been in my garage for 3 years so I expected some problems...

carmen

Member +
Yeah, I'd love to get the bastard back, but the police would fuck me over hard if I did anything - there's no such thing as Justice these days.....

That car is being stripped, and all parts put into my EP85 shell. The old shell will soon be for sale cheap - no chassis damage, usual dent in rear quarter and the laquer is just starting to go on the roof.

My current EP82 is experiencing some issues at the moment though, already had to change faulty alternator, faulty starter motor, then alternator belt snapped the other day... but car has been in my garage for 3 years so I expected some problems...

Yeah tell me about it im going to loose my lisence because i was taking more care watching out for drunk people on the road and took the wrong turn into a no entry and the police pulled me over i explained everything and they knew what was going on because they were behind me and they let off three neds in scooters off with it and they ment to go through it make me angry that they just do what they please same thing happened the other month bought a mk3 fiesta rs1800 from cardiff because its mint and there are only a hand full left on the road drove through wales england and all the why up north to home in scotland pulled over to stretch my legs and had the whole car checked over because they thought i stole it and filled it full of drugs, just wish they had better things to do. and hope you get the car sorted mate my glanzas a love/hate relationship I love it but it hates me :L:L

sdutton007

Member +
Yeah tell me about it im going to loose my lisence because i was taking more care watching out for drunk people on the road and took the wrong turn into a no entry and the police pulled me over i explained everything and they knew what was going on because they were behind me and they let off three neds in scooters off with it and they ment to go through it make me angry that they just do what they please same thing happened the other month bought a mk3 fiesta rs1800 from cardiff because its mint and there are only a hand full left on the road drove through wales england and all the why up north to home in scotland pulled over to stretch my legs and had the whole car checked over because they thought i stole it and filled it full of drugs, just wish they had better things to do. and hope you get the car sorted mate my glanzas a love/hate relationship I love it but it hates me :L:L

Yeah, often the police just love ruining people's day (unless they're actually criminals, then they let them off). But losing your licence for accidentally entering a no entry is just stupid!

I know what you mean with the love/hate thing - my car definately hates me sometimes lol

well he cant help bringing mud out on the road but he should have cleaned the road after he had finished

Actually, he can. Using a brush (or pressure washer if available) for a few mins before going out onto the road would be fine. Normally it would be pure laziness, but in this case it's because the bloke is a selfish mentally disturbed c*nt that couldn't care less who he hurts.