Locating OEM and aftermarket parts.

Elter

Fresh Recruit
Hey, guys. I'm throwing this in here because this area of the forum makes the most sense, I suppose.

I live in Canada and Starlets are virtually non-existent. I've scoured the web for Canadian JDM parts distributors and they tend to have cool stuff for Supras/Chasers/Altezzas/whatever with zero mention of Starlets of any generation. 4E-FTE parts are basically a myth here.

So, obviously, I'm looking at bringing them from out-of-country. I'm teaching myself Japanese but I'm not exactly competent enough to contact anyone in Japan to order parts just yet haha. You guys seem to have a ton of access to parts so I was hoping you could point me in the right direction to a parts distributor in the U.K. who'd be willing to ship overseas. I'd likely be making bulk orders as well.

It would also be helpful to know if there's a listing of parts that are universal for the same-gen Paseo/Tercel/Starlet. I've received a ton of mixed info regarding this stuff and it'd be nice to clear it up. If there are parts I can pull from a Tercel/Paseo, especially wear-able parts, that would be immensely useful because we actually have those here.

If anyone has any contacts or a dope website that I can make orders through, that would be greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year!

before you spend your money buying a lot of wrong parts...i'd suggest you use www.toyodiy.com and enter your car/chassis information

it will give you all your part numbers and you can cross reference with different models (tercel, corolla, paseo, sera, etc.) to see any similarities/differences