Mad 106 turbo build

dantheman

Member +
i just took a quick look at page 1 :haha: (french cars dont interest me :p )

they use a saxo vts lump dont they? 130bhp stock?

jamesbaa

Member +
lets just say its gona be mental, he's hoping for 400atw, i'll see if i can find some spec!!

Last edited:

dantheman

Member +
says 310bhp atw on page 1? did he change his mind 102 pages later :haha: would like to see the spec should be impressive to get 450atw :eek: fair play to him :)

jamesbaa

Member +
hold on i'll ring him!!

He's in a lesson at college will get the spec later!!

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
looks pretty fucking savage. gona be uncontrollable with that power though. definately gona be a fun drive ;)

starbogt

Member +
A few of the local lads down here are running the 1.6 8Valvers and they are having trouble getting off the line due to wheelspin but they say they're running 15.5second quarters so I'd like to see this on the strip.... Good project just a shame its french.

sx_turbo

Lifer
thats down at atspeed racing now isnt it?

i have seen this in the flesh, it's a nice car, but there was a fair few things wrong with it when it went down to atspeed.

apparently the guy who owns it is expecting 450bhp.

i couldnt be arsed to read the thread

malcolmgt

Member +
that is a good read, read alot of it but not the whole 102 pages!

good lad. would be mental to go out in it.

p.s i want fred's signature! :p

Nippon

Member +
A mate of mine turbo'ed his 106gti. It was an absolute animal. 1st gear rendered usless to say the least. Ran it on stock brakes!!!!! Nutcase i say. Lol.

G

gaz_turbo1

seen this car, proper mad build, can't me looking for 450whp James if the turbo is only good for 400bhp LOL

Got a few goods pics of this, will put up later on