meets/events etc... pm reminder

faisalgtturbo

Member +
hi mods etc..

i think a reminder feature is needed maybe through pm's

for events and meets that are organised...

for those who are going lol

faisal

i always miss them or get there l8....

lol

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Well I know for a fact when it comes to Japshows those that have expressed an interest get more than one pm reference times payment etc and they are well up in advance of the show itself. Unfortunately its not possible to do reminders for events. Thats generally what the event section is for and its up to members to read that section. I know for a fact that it won't matter how many times I pm people, they don't see it etc and the time for someone to do this is just not feesable.

Sammie

faisalgtturbo

Member +
i dont eat nuts bro harraam!!! lol

faisal

no offence starlet babe lol

u helped be for...lol thanks

just a suggestion

faisal

Jay

Admin
Most meets have a main instigator/organiser. Would be up to them to fire a quick PM round the troops as a reminder. Or to make sure everyone knows directions, etc.

Least that's in an ideal world, as Sammie says the reality sometimes works against us.

gv1.3

Admin
it would be worthwhile subscribing to the event thread you are interested in and then you will receive mail notification of updates :)

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Most meets have a main instigator/organiser. Would be up to them to fire a quick PM round the troops as a reminder. Or to make sure everyone knows directions, etc.

Least that's in an ideal world, as Sammie says the reality sometimes works against us.

I think what was being suggested was that we email everyone on site as a reminder not just those that had shown an interest which is what I have to do. Its not viable to pm everyone the only way I can see it working is if we have the newsletter again.

Sammie x

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
@ Jay, what do i get for organising such a good meet for my first attempt? lol

Any stickers floating about, forgot to ask you today.