Mesh for turbo

Dane_Bristol

Member +
There is a high end Kicken store that sells quality gear for Chefs etc, walked in and had a look at the huge range of Flower Cullenders on offer. I was in a rush so bought a 6.99 Stainless Steel cullender needless to say it was going to be cut up.

Done the job perfectly, they had different sizes of mesh naturally i got the finest i could find on the shelf. Of course some people just go to ASDA and buy a cheap 99p ones but chose to spend a littlemore as i was in a rush and a fair distance from ASDA, worth spending a little extra i felt.

Greg0r

Member +
TESCO - ASDA - Sausage Splatter guard

anything from 99p to a couple of quid, works amazingly and theres enough for a couple of applications

Kelly

Member +
Yeh sausage splasher all the way :D I so should have copyrighted this idea :( lol could have been my claim to fame "Kelly's Turbo Mesh" :p

alfradio

Member +
When I was running this CAI on TERCEL4 (my '97 Blackhawk)

TF3.jpg

I used THIS:

FIG05.jpg

While never having an problems with the fiberglass screen, I wanted something a bit finer so one
day while watching my sweetheart brewing up a cup of coffee...

coffee.jpg

I came up with a much better product...

f09f3bb3.jpg

So, I kept the fiberglass mesh at the CIA's opening and used the finer mesh by the throttle body....

See how fine the coffee maker mesh is:

d50916c4.jpg

Get ordering info by clicking HERE!

...just a thought!

alf :homer:

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Alf truly is the mother of all invention..:rockon:

amen to that!!

are we sure he wasnt Mc Guyver? he may have retired since makin those films in the 80s :D

top stuff alf!! :rockon:

Paddy

Lifer
dont do it!!! had some mesh on mu ct9 for about a week. took the turbo off and u can see the blades have been a bit damaged from the particles of shit that still get it