Mobile phones

lanxter

Member +
Well my contracts due for renewal and just wondering if anyone can tell me what phones good at the moment?

Gav_Kara

Member +
Have the god of all phones IPHONE you will NOT be dissapointed one of the best phones iv ever had,never thought i would use a touch screen but got used to it after 48hrs

lanxter

Member +
Have the god of all phones IPHONE you will NOT be dissapointed one of the best phones iv ever had,never thought i would use a touch screen but got used to it after 48hrs

Ive been looking at them, do you generally have to pay for an iphone on contact?

lingl9z

Member +
I've got the iphone 3gs with o2 clearly the best phone i've owned and i've owned heaps of them!, even got quake on it woot! Now quiet a few service providers have the iphone so it's slightly cheaper and free on the 45 a month tarrif ( o2)

Rumel786

Member +
Well my contracts due for renewal and just wondering if anyone can tell me what phones good at the moment?

Depends on what your needs are on a phone tbh bud.

Best phone out at the moment in my opinion would be the nokia n900 although im currently using a nokia n97 and cannot fault it one bit at all.

Last time i checked google are supposed to be realeasing a phone very soon too?

What do you use on your phone alot?

Txting? Browsing? MusicMusic? Plyaing games? Photos and vids?

Gilly2006

Member +
i have an Iphone 3GS and it is a wondeful bit of kit, the apps for it are endless, and it doesn't really matter what you want the phone for.

it matches up to what you need/want the phone for and more.
you do have to pay outright for the phone and i have the 16gig, but wish i had got the 32gig which is 180 outright.
but at the end of the day your just paying for your ipod ontop.

which however you look at it is far cheaper than an ipod touch!
so in my eyes you get the best of both worlds and plus apple built it so at least the software is stable.
unlike windows!

AdDaMan

Member +
i actually cant belive some people are getting new contracts and not getting an iphone!
What is wrong with you people?

Gilly2006

Member +
Whats the battery like on the iPhone ? as I have been thinking about getting one too.

if you use the phone all day long then its not its not great, you watch youtube none stop and play games its pretty bad.

but on the other hand if you just leave it alone its not too bad (ish) you can probs get 2 days out of it at a push! and thats a big push! lol!

lingl9z

Member +
if you use the phone all day long then its not its not great, you watch youtube none stop and play games its pretty bad.

but on the other hand if you just leave it alone its not too bad (ish) you can probs get 2 days out of it at a push! and thats a big push! lol!

agree'd!, you can however buy a booster pack that simply plugs in the bottom of the phone that extends the battery life, you can also get endless free apps, has everything you need on there basically.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
used to charge the iphone every day! but didnt bother me as if i was not at home i was i the car so i can plug in the car charger and if i was not at home and not in the car.. i was near a computer lol and always had a spare data cable in the car that i could take with me.

get an iphone and youl never look for another phone!

SupaStu

Member +
A lad at work has an HTC Hero, some job, he has tons of apps on it, seems to be easier to crack than an iphone, and has more apps availble.

lingl9z

Member +
i know there is a lot of apps for the htc and theres an emulator to use iphone apps/games lol but if you want all the iphone apps, get an iphone lols