Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

basketash

Member +
Hi ive emailed jay about a for sale threadthat i created yesterday. Basically im just curious to why it has not been released yet for people to view ?
the reason im writinghthis as a thread is because i have no communication my way ?? thanks ashley

Rumel786

Member +
Drop derek (formally known as rocko/glanza lol) a pm...he's lurking online now and is a mod in the classifieds.

The mods might just be very busy and a bit behind on approving for sale threads bud.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Give it chance lad, they guys normally take a day or so depending on their workloads etc, did you use the sales template and include pictures?

Sammie x

basketash

Member +
yes and yes and its been a day x im onl;y curious as if ive done something wrong i would like to change it thanks x

Rumel786

Member +
Prob not just they been very busy in that section lately and it takes time to go through and check threads xx

actually since we're on the subject i just put up a thread for breaking my gt but i didnt put up any pics as in the thread, i said all pics of the items are in my garage and i will be taking pics of each and every item tomorrow and will be updating the thread...

Do you reckon this will be approved?

Thanks ;)

basketash

Member +
i copied the layout of someone elses approved thread and how come i was not contacted and told this so i could edit it ?

*starlet_babe*

Member +
You need to make sure template below is followed:
The template is to allow members to easily see what is for sale:

For sale:

Item Condition:

Price and price conditions:

Extra Info:

Pictures:

Contact Details:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Please cut/copy the Template shown above, and paste and complete it (i.e., fill in the blanks) in your own post. Thanks in advance, and happy selling/bargain hunting!

and take note of the below:

**please take note of the below changes to the rules or your threads will be deleted**

- All items advertised for sale must be posted in a reasonable amount of time

- All items available must be as described in the for sale thread

- All items must have a picture showing condition of the item

- Price MUST be stated. If you cannot decide on a price please offer a 'ballpark' figure.

- Random chit chat and spamming will be removed at our discretion without warning.

- Moderation staff reserve the right to restrict access/useage of the section as deemed necessary. Please use manners and respect our position in such cases. We are only here to protect.

- Absolutely No selling on behalf of others. Whether it be family or friends.

- Sellers must ensure parts are as described. If something is stated as being in good working order it should have been tested prior to sale. Buyers are advised to doublecheck items as soon as they arrive.

- This right to refuse use of the classifieds extends to unregistered traders, bad sellers, repeat offenders and anyone seen to be wasting our moderators' time/effort.

- Group Buys must be organised by a Toyotagtturbo.com approved trader - No Exceptions.

Hope that helps hun :)

If in doubt send it to me first and I'll give it a quick look over.

Sammie x

Rumel786

Member +
i copied the layout of someone elses approved thread and how come i was not contacted and told this so i could edit it ?

i think in the rules it says if you do not use the corrcet template your thread will not be approved and deleted without notice bud.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
just out of curiousty how come you cant approve them?

As I only moderate events section and also welcome the section as tgtt is such a big site to break down duties and give each mod a chance to look at the relevant sections but that doesn't mean we don't overlook other sections xx

basketash

Member +
okay im going to resubmit the forsale thread but i would like to make quite clear that im not happy that ive had something deleted that i spent time creating and there was nothing wrong with it and if there was i would like to be shown as proof. thankyou peeps for the help and i will resubmit again.
P.S Is this a forum or is this a way of singling out people for there mistakes ??

Stulet-GTT

Member +
okay im going to resubmit the forsale thread but i would like to make quite clear that im not happy that ive had something deleted that i spent time creating and there was nothing wrong with it and if there was i would like to be shown as proof. thankyou peeps for the help and i will resubmit again.
P.S Is this a forum or is this a way of singling out people for there mistakes ??

Honestly mate give it a nother day or so it will come up, dont take it to heart its not there yet...

Like i said i have waited a few days for somink in sale to come up...

madman

Member +

as said the template has to be used.. and if the classified mods had to contact everyone about an unapproved thread we would be sending lots of pm's and we have better things to be doing thats why if you do not see it within 24hrs you can take it something is wrong and if we do have time and is only a minor mistake we will fix it or notify the member.

John

why do you take everything to heart? its like you feel tggt is against you going off certain posts you make.

Rules are there for everyone not just you and there for a reason.

basketash

Member +
well ive resubmitted a thread and just as a quick glance ive noticed over threads are not to the template simmilar but not exact so i see that as double standards, Or discrimination i may be missing something but my level of intellegence would suggest that.

well ive resubmitted a thread and just as a quick glance ive noticed over threads are not to the template simmilar but not exact so i see that as double standards, Or discrimination i may be missing something but my level of intellegence would suggest that.

discrimination :haha::haha: steady yourself you aint that special

Status
Not open for further replies.