Mpg

basketash

Member +
what mpg do people get to a full tank on a glanza im getting about 280 km to a full tank and thats some cruising and some ragging i cant believe how shit it is on fuel

and also it burns off alot of oil i have to add some every weekend im doin about 600 + miles a week

basketash

Member +
okay so that covers the fuel so im getting a okayish avergae mileage for how i drive but what about the oil how much do you guys have to top it up myn need topping up every weekend ?? please help as im slightly worried i usual put about half a liter or maybe more in a weekend but i do drive genrally hard

AdDaMan

Member +
i'd never get that lol its amasing how expensive these little cars actually are if you use them as a everday car

anyone got answears about oil ?

LOL ur joking aren't ya??! Wait until you get a bigger performance car then you'll realize these cars are definately not expensive in any way!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
sounds like to me the reason your economy is so bad is that your engine is fuburd,

topping up that much oil every week certainly isnt normal mate!

starbogt

Member +
i'd never get that lol its amasing how expensive these little cars actually are if you use them as a everday car

anyone got answears about oil ?

Think you need to get a grip dude.... Mine does 42mpg on daily drive if drive it right and thats with TD04! 33litres normally gives around 290Miles and thats driving normally not being conservative...

Sigma you really need to check your lamda or control your right foot 150 miles you must thrash it everywhere!