my appologies for dissing the starlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollyhock

Fresh Recruit
sorry guys it was meant as a bit of fun, my neighbour has a starlet and i wanted him to see the listing on your site ,just to provoke a reaction.
i didnt intend to offent anybody. my last reply to the close link was that there a graet car.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Well, there are better ways to go about that you know... We're not mind readers at the end of the day, and when a newbie comes on saying the things you said, you get the reaction we gave...

Anyway... Nice one for apologising... ;)

Kelly

Member +
~Uh oh now your neighbour will see you admitting they are decent :p

Welcome to the forum btw!

ollyhock

Fresh Recruit
yep your right i didnt think about that. he thinks there the best car ever created anyway no matter what i say.

ollyhock

Fresh Recruit
any way my wife has the colt czt which is a 1.5 turbo, im seriously dissappointed in the car and so is she, its vey fast but it has a megga blind spot and doesnt handle. i would buy her a starlet but i would have to get a better one that my nxt door neighbour. ive heard the starlet isnt too clever handling too unless its altered is this true?

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Anything that comes bog standard from the factory can be improved upon. Stock, they're not bad, but with coilovers and a few extras, they can be turned into go-karts... ;)

cameroon95

Member +
Christ everyone is being so nice, I could get used to this!!:)

But you need some:flame: to keep sites interesting at times I guess.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
ive heard the starlet isnt too clever handling too unless its altered is this true?

My starlet has only been lowered a little and it handle's really well, my mate has a integra and he was impressed at how well it kept with his car threw the corner's...

ollyhock

Fresh Recruit
you know you may knock french cars ,notably renault but its true they do make the best handling hot hatches. nothing beats the clio 197. i went out in my neighbours gt turbo( starlet) which i have got to say is probably the worst name for a hot hatch ever, i mean they might as well have called it a twinkle pie or cup cake. i notice you members must think the same aswell because most of you have removed the word starlet from the car.
anyway my neighbours car was sweet felt really good build quality, so im thinking of getting one from an importer, is there a certain model i should be looking for?

ollyhock

Fresh Recruit
im leaving this site your way too far up your own a....
its called humour, obviously you wouldnt know it if it bit you on the a....
whoo whoo cant say anything a miss dont want to upset the starlet boys.

you need to take a chill pill ,everybody is aloud to have an opinion on something

im still going to get a starlet, but ill leave this site well alone ,its obviously for boring people that have no crack. :shoot:

ollyhock

Fresh Recruit
you should reply to things with something funny or just as skitty, instead you take your ball home. shame because the site visually looks good but actually its as boring as dish water. sorry if ive labled you all the same, obviously a good few of you wiil have a laugh , but clearly not all

Status
Not open for further replies.