My Latest Rolling Road Graphs

herbie

Member +
I decided to see how my Glanza was running after a couple of mods.

Quite surprised actual only after ditching the standard airbox, 2.5" exhaust system and a decat pipe:)

GRAPH.jpg

At full boost and higher RPM the AFR is just above 10!!! So plenty room for improvement. The next step will probably be an electronic boost controller and set the boost just below fuel cut. This will lean the mixture and give me a bit more ponnies!! :)

Here is the last run I had done on my Impreza :p:p:p

100_1225.jpg

herbie

Member +
Nice figures!

Whats the spec on the scooby?

Off the top of my head LOL.....

ENGINE & FUELING

Rebuilt engine, Custom mapped Apexi PFC, FPR, 550cc INJECTORS, WALBRO 255

APS SR40 ballbeaing hybrid turbo - cost me £1300 alone :(

Autobahn FMIC

GT Spec headers

3" full exhaust including decat.

Some pics.....

100_0558.jpg

26b9_3.JPG

0083_3.JPG

2dad_3.JPG

herbie3.jpg

herbie4.jpg

herbie

Member +
mmm yummy, must shift ;)

Certainly does ;)

Im pretty used to the power of my Glanza at the moment but when I take the Impreza out for a run it feels like a rocket!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the Impreza is up for sale at the moment :( i will miss it dearly once is goes to a new home.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Nice results for both mate, that Scooby is very nice :), A can see a nice Ceramic Coated Mild Steel manifold that will increase those power figures into the late 150s :)

herbie

Member +
Nice results for both mate, that Scooby is very nice :), A can see a nice Ceramic Coated Mild Steel manifold that will increase those power figures into the late 150s :)

Yeah i will probably get a manifold at some point ;) Would like to get some coilovers first.

Id be happy with circa 170 bhp, or whatever figure i can strangle out of the standard CT9. Should feel quite swift in a car that weight.

Glanza is running mega rich at top end so looks like i can get away without fueling mods atm.

Will probably end up buying more mods when the Impreza sells.

GTti

Member +
The next step will probably be an electronic boost controller and set the boost just below fuel cut. This will lean the mixture and give me a bit more ponnies!!

Don't see why it would change if you're running under fuel cut. Looks like the Stock ECU can cope with small VE changes (exhaust etc). Interesting to see yet ANOTHER near standard Starlet running near 10:1 on full wack ;)

Kelly

Member +
yeh interesting indeed thats why i wanna put emanage on the auto set the car up a lil better. im suffering from major creep on the gear change on the auto :(
nice figure for scooby!

Phil

Super Moderator
Don't see why it would change if you're running under fuel cut. Looks like the Stock ECU can cope with small VE changes (exhaust etc). Interesting to see yet ANOTHER near standard Starlet running near 10:1 on full wack ;)

yeah surely if your still below fuel cut the standard ECU will continue to fuel accordingly?

Rory

Lifer
I recognise the Impreza, im sure it was you i was talking to the last time i was up a Japerformance with the Starlet.
Was it not under performing that day?
Was with the CRX and the 309.....

Could be someone totally diffirent, but im positive that was the Impreza.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Impreza looks really good, and not a bad figure for those mods.

The guy at japerformance is really sound, thats where I got my car mapped.:D

Thanks to someone's good advice, cheers Rory.;)