My nova

Didnt wanna post this in members cars as ill probily get shit for it not being a gt or glanza so i thought id add it here

Well few pics for you,please bear in mind shes dirty and i aint cleaned her before taking these

N5.jpg

N6.jpg

N4.jpg

N7.jpg

N8.jpg

N.jpg

Nn.jpg

Nv2.jpg

Nvan.jpg

Nva.jpg

i bought this off an old women,she was 70 and hardly used it

I bought it because i needed a car as the GT was off the road

its in excellent cond and im well happy

500 pounds with tax and mot,old lady had it for 11 years,she was 70

Personally its a steal i thought

And i tell you what,it goes really well beleave it or not,56mpg with my driving haha :)

Auto EP82

Lifer
its alot for a nova but spose at least you got a car to go round in lol.i used to have a little 1.2 loved it there so cheap to fix.

strange you think that,out of all the fourms ive put the car on they think its a steal
as its ready for a redtop,they couldnt get ova how clean it was

each to their own though

Auto EP82

Lifer
just think the market at the mo is shit n its alot for what its you can get civics n that for £500 but as long as your happy m8 and it will prob cost you nothing in repairs.What engine it got the 1.5 TD.

the rust on the wing is fuck all and theres not much on the acrhes

when you compare it to others

yes its a 1.5 td mate

Jay

Admin
The diesels could be tuned quite well from memory. Nice bit of retro metal, proper ones can go for big money nowadays in the right circles. Good choice for a runabout.

im also on a saxo forum and they seem to think that this baby cant beat a lil VTR

muppets

its so very hard to beleave they go well but they really do

monkey47

Member +
Know someone who brought a standard nova then put a C20let in it. It was super quick and on the outside looked like a standard Nova. Do it!:)