My Public Affair with my Glanza..hehe!!

D3N0

Member +
well, us students at hertfordhire university had a meet lastnite in St Albans. had a great time, here are a couple pics of my glanza. but il added the videos when i get them. kool

untitled5.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled.jpg

This one was a bit spoilt, but still like it.
untitled6.jpg

This pic is with the glanza and my mates 20v turbo bravo, i call it the areoplane because it is stupidly quick. its a completely tuned engine and it boosts to 1.8bar!!!!..... Oh and its a bluddy fiat. :rockon:
untitled2.jpg

enjoy!!
Oh, and a starlet Gt turbo turned up in the car park. it turned out to be Gt-Neal, so we had a quick chat before the UH convey back to hatfield. kool stuff!

oh and by the way the pics arent the originals so the copy is a bit shieit!!

Craig_GT

Lifer
nice glanza mate, tho i would have slapped the fanny in the first few pics for gettin in the way and ruining them ;) :p

JK

tucka

Member +
see you ended up getttin some more gold rims dude, and a nice new FMIC.. lookin schweet!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
some good pics mate. That bravo must be menatl.. what power is he running in that? 1.8bar, wow...

D3N0

Member +
some good pics mate. That bravo must be menatl.. what power is he running in that? 1.8bar, wow...

the Bravo is running 480bhp, but has almost no lag and has been restricted abit with the exhaust and stuff. the dude like to keep his spec secret, so he dont tell on anything really. its capably of a lot more, without the restrictions. its is mental...believe me!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
480 smakers! they only weigh like around 1200KG... that must be really a mad car..... Think you shud set him up a little drag with mwah :) would love to see it go....

D3N0

Member +
see you ended up getttin some more gold rims dude, and a nice new FMIC.. lookin schweet!

lol, yep after my other rotas broke i got the Grids in gold. next i think il get the RB's in15x8 in gold too. oh and i got the Greddy FMIC, sprayed the stencil in gold, but it needs a respair. my parent through the small stencil in the bin after it was used, but left me the big stencil, so now i cant respray it.

if anyone has a greddy small stencil that they are not using let me know please, as i dont really wanna put the big one on it.

D3N0

Member +
480 smakers! they only weigh like around 1200KG... that must be really a mad car..... Think you shud set him up a little drag with mwah :) would love to see it go....

i went for a spin in it lastnite, it cant put down any power till in gear 4. but if you hover the throttle in 3rd at around the 1bar stage for a second or two, he does get grip later on. wider rims and tyres will be put on next month, when it should grip a bit better

D3N0

Member +
oh and the videos are on my facebook gaz & other peeps on the facebook. if you'd like to add me, and we've actually met u2u me. kool!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i went for a spin in it lastnite, it cant put down any power till in gear 4. but if you hover the throttle in 3rd at around the 1bar stage for a second or two, he does get grip later on. wider rims and tyres will be put on next month, when it should grip a bit better

Exactly the same here mate... need to be above say 5000RPM to grip a bit in 3rd gear... have to wait till 4th gear to grip full really, even then sometimes spins up :homer:..... so should be fun.... get him up lakeside one of these weekends to have a little play :)

D3N0

Member +
Exactly the same here mate... need to be above say 5000RPM to grip a bit in 3rd gear... have to wait till 4th gear to grip full really, even then sometimes spins up :homer:..... so should be fun.... get him up lakeside one of these weekends to have a little play :)

i will try Dan, i will try. that would be an event thou, as you both have sick cars. but for me, my money would be on the bravo though...sorry Dan. mainly due to it having 20 valves, which spools very quick and hes got the power due to how he built that engine. but also your car is well light and powerful still. im excited already.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
haha, nah deano thats a completely fair comment there... personally i think he'll have me too... Not by much at all but think his power will come to play.... Running a good 150HP more then me when running good at 1.2BAR.... but i do have a big weight advantage..... Spool up isnt a problem either as my cars power is practically instant through out at any rev, thats the main asset to it..... Confident in that respect...

But would be really exciting against that bravo.... I love testing on these high powered cars and that seems a spot on contester :) tiz exciting!

also haven't had a good chat with you either, was meaning to last time at the bluewater meet... hopefully soon mate.

scud

Fresh Recruit
Very nice m8, the glanza looks well! That fiat is mental, ive never seen one like that! nice