new forum lay out....

turboloon

Member +
i'm not to keen on this new forum layout ...just wondering what every body elses thoughts were...the last set up was a lot easier to use in my opion...:(

BoostJunkie

Member +
yes not keen myself kind of don't know where you are in it, i liked the red theme of the last layout so maybe change it to that would help.

Tanz

Lifer
Ahh come on aint it just a little bit too soon to start a thread like this....

In all fairness the new forum layout is still basically under construction and imo i think it would be best to reserve opinions until it is at least finished....

Give it a chance first before judging....

patience is a virtue...:)

turbojim

Lifer
im quiet liking it being honest, i know its not finished as Dylan said earier the colours aint all done and some other stuff too, i quiet like the notifications bit up the top as it tells you about visitor messages aswell as pm's

gv1.3

Admin
Sorry guys but we had to upgrade to the latest version of the vbulletin platform for security and progression reasons.

The old vbulletin styles are not compatible with version 4 and so we have to build everything again from scratch, it will take a little time. It is never going to be exactly like the old forum was but it will be different to how it is at the moment.

Things change from time to time, the content is still the same and the basic features will be too.

Jay

Admin
Fear not, we'll be working on making it more 'TGTT' as soon as possible. I for one cannot stand all this white on the screen.. lol

Your patience and feedback is (as ever) appreciated folks.

Jay

turboloon

Member +
Fear not, we'll be working on making it more 'TGTT' as soon as possible. I for one cannot stand all this white on the screen.. lol

Jay
ahh thank god for that!!!!! cause i for one don't like this white thing thats going on...lol
As long as there's not all this White then it's going to be awesome all the best n thanks guys

Jay

Save Jay's Eyes!

!BnvJbWwBmk~$(KGrHqUH-DsEttBCbFj)BLkunR6ZLg~~_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aviator-Sungl...m&pt=Men_s_Accessories_UK&hash=item439fb05efe

Phil

Super Moderator
loving it, but then i usually whack the work friendly theme on anyhow, so this is a welcome change though only if for a small time :)

missing some of my useful bits in the quicklinks :)

but all good so far, well done!

Phil

BoostJunkie

Member +
that was what i didn't like about it as you didn't know where you were but its been toned down with the grey and liking it a bit more now ;)

addz

Member +
It's usually the first few days where you instantly don't like the new layout. After that you get used to it like anything, for example Facebook and youtube have both changed recently - within days you're used to it.

I actually like it to be fair :)

Last edited: