New member :D

GlanzaV_tom

Member +
Hi all
Turned 17 last month and as promiced by the partents got my first car which was a bog standard ep91 on a 96 plate, abit rought on the out side got some piks which ill sort out on post in a sec :ep91:

GlanzaV_tom

Member +
when we went to pick it up..

Claning duty the next day this is how its it come out..

Got new indicator lenses an a fog light for it and gave it another clean a couple of weeks ago and got a hks mushroom air filter and a dump vale..

Ohhh yhh Another thing still got the jap tax disk in the back window :p

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
I wish i got a glanza as my first car! Nice one Is there a crease in the wing?
My first car was a mankey old 1.2 faded red corsa with cracked b pillars lol my first and last vauxhall haha

GlanzaV_tom

Member +
Needs to be under as a turbo dude (if thats what ya got) Alot of insurance companies have problems insuring the EP91's as they dont have it on their systems.

Im really not sure what its down as im just looking forward to driving the thing..
Can any body photo shop a pik of the front but but the bonnet black please.. thanks :cool:

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Im really not sure what its down as im just looking forward to driving the thing..
Can any body photo shop a pik of the front but but the bonnet black please.. thanks :cool:

Its pretty serious though mate you won't be enjoying it if the police find out and charge you for insurance fraud.

You need to make sure its properly insured as a Glanza V Turbo Import.

Sean_GT

Member +
Another Glanza thats not been insured properly:( Im supprised the police/Insurance companys are not wise to this yet. Hopefully they will be soon tho:)